Chronic DR

Chronictank

FH is my second home
The dragon raid on Saturday is cancelled.
I do not have the time to commit to a log DR this Saturday unfortunately, i will run a raid in the future some time if i find the time. But for now no DR's by me.
I hope this answers your question, plz stop pming me to run it this saturday.
Thanks
Chronic

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
why have u canceled the raid tho?

it's not a big issue to get enuff skilled ppl among those who havent recieved toa yet and just roaming along.
well the tactic is known now, so simply get 3FGs of proper classes and kill teh dragon.

and they havent improved teh dragon in this patch either. I've led one raid on hib/merlin in 1.67 on request and the dragon seems the same as in 1.65. Wont be a problem.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
why have u canceled the raid tho?

it's not a big issue to get enuff skilled ppl among those who havent recieved toa yet and just roaming along.
well the tactic is known now, so simply get 3FGs of proper classes and kill teh dragon.

and they havent improved teh dragon in this patch either. I've led one raid on hib/merlin in 1.67 on request and the dragon seems the same as in 1.65. Wont be a problem.
You got lucky - there's one extra rule - if dragon is fought in N half of lair - around his 5-10% all glimmers from surrounding hills come to his help =D

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:
You got lucky - there's one extra rule - if dragon is fought in N half of lair - around his 5-10% all glimmers from surrounding hills come to his help =D
aye, cfh has a big range.
one we've gotten execs from the wall as well.
just keep the Dragon in the middle of teh Lair and u will mainly avoid adds (except Lair guards) on cfh.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
aye will do some other time :)
didnt know about the agro tho, ty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom