Christopher Bollyn

Zede

Part of the furniture
Had not heard of this guy until today, but with all the "Zionist controlled media" its no surprise why !

heres some shizzle on said bloke

The Truth Seeker - Christopher Bollyn

ho ho ho apparently we were all "fooled" by the ole' " Loose Change" 9/11 documentary, in that that "video" was in fact Zionist propoganda to distract the "conspiracy theorists" from the real truth behind 9/11. It never fuckin ends does it ?

Only read some of it, but apparently its Mossad & related peeps that are behind 9/11. Problem I have its no big surprise, I think the comment "orly" comes to mind. google the guy on pootube, funneh interviews from the voices of reason, Fox & CNN ( both controlled by zionists).

Apprently the guy has gone AWOL, killed, in hiding, what ever.

Extreme Zionists being the cause is far more plausable that a load of arabs in a tent firing AKs into the air plotting americas doom. You kinda need a fuck load of money & massive organisation for such things, Osama & his crew never had & will never be capable.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
tinhat.jpg

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol, do you even know what a Zionist is

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Extreme Zionists being the cause is far more plausable that a load of arabs in a tent firing AKs into the air plotting americas doom. You kinda need a fuck load of money & massive organisation for such things, Osama & his crew never had & will never be capable.

Dont forget Bin Ladens family own oil so they arent exactly poor

Zede

Part of the furniture
Dont forget Bin Ladens family own oil so they arent exactly poor

And the CIA funded him for years, but like erm...we kinda know that.

Zede

Part of the furniture
lol, do you even know what a Zionist is

aika, im not some dumbass with no clue what im writing, so plze.

if you wish to go all 'Gorbachioo', go ahead. i suggest you see my previous rants to get a better perspective !

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
And the CIA funded him for years, but like erm...we kinda know that.

So why are you saying that it would take too much money for just someone in a cave to organise?

You conspiracy theorists are never consistant, always contradicting yourselves and you cant even see it

Zede

Part of the furniture
So why are you saying that it would take too much money for just someone in a cave to organise?

You conspiracy theorists are never consistant, always contradicting yourselves and you cant even see it

At the top of the page I linked, and as your to lazy to read it for yourself, for you and the sheeple, Mr Bollyn writes

In December 2001, I spoke with Eckehardt Werthebach, the former head of the Verfassungsschutz, the domestic branch of German intelligence, about the terror attacks of 9-11. "The deathly precision" and "the magnitude of planning" behind the attacks would have required "years of planning," Werthebach said.

Such a sophisticated operation, he said, would have required the "fixed frame" of a state intelligence organization, something not found in the "loose group" like the one allegedly led by Mohammed Atta while he studied in Hamburg. The nebulous Al Qaida and the Taliban of Afghanistan clearly lacked the "fixed frame" of a state intelligence organization.

Many people would have been involved in the planning of such an operation and the absence of leaks was a further indication that the attacks were "state organized actions," Werthebach said.

Andreas von Buelow, the former head of the parliamentary commission that oversaw the German intelligence agencies, told me that a sophisticated false-flag operation like 9-11 has an organizational structure with three basic levels: architectural, operational, and working. Atta and the 19 Arabs blamed as the "hijackers" of 9-11 were part of the working level, von Buelow said, and were simply part of the deception. That is, after all, how false-flag terror works.

Von Buelow said that he believed that the Mossad, Israel's foreign intelligence service, was behind the terror attacks of 9-11. These attacks, he said, were designed to turn public opinion against the Arabs, and to boost military and security spending. Six years later, with more than one thousand billion U.S. taxpayer dollars wasted on the fraudulent "war on terror" and the disastrous and costly wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, there is no question that 9-11 has been crassly exploited to push military and security spending through the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom