Christmas TV

S

Shocko

You're all twats... ...equally... So stop bickering about it. You lot are worse than Embattle ffs :rolleyes:

Personally, i thought that Bovey won the last 2 rounds, Gervais winning only the first. How 2 experienced boxing types had Gervais as winning one of those 2 rounds, i do not know. But i guess i don't know boxing, so i shall sit back, knowing that Gervais should have lost, due to his lame "hunch low and hug him" approach, that an amateur like Bovey was never going to be able to counter with any ease...

T

theriven

/Sigmund Freud

Tell me about your mother...

Sigmund Freud/

soz shocko that wassnt aimed at you

btw it was a tv prog not a fight

N

nath

Has anyone noticed the trend of fuckwits who say "har har man, you really think I care what you think!!"

Surely if you didn't, you wouldn't have to proclaim it so?

S

S-Gray

I loved the way Gervais was allowed to say "fuck" etc.... but when Bovey had the chance to finally swear they editted it out... how i laughed :p

S

Shocko

Riven, you don't understand. No-one is having a go at me, hence i'm not trying to retaliate against that... I'm merely stating the truth:

A thread about Xmas tele, that got onto the Bovey/Gervais fight, somehow turned into the worst flamewar i've seen in a long time. And when i say worst, i don't mean that you're doing a good job of flaming each other. I mean that i'm struggling not to laugh at how anal you all are. If you really dislike other members of this forum that much, then how about you put them on ignore, and leave the matter, and perhaps this thread totally...

If you have people on ignore(as some of you claim), then why the fuck are involved with a shitty little argument with them? Seriously, this is just wrong :|

T

theriven

Originally posted by nath
Has anyone noticed the trend of fuckwits who say "har har man, you really think I care what you think!!"

Surely if you didn't, you wouldn't have to proclaim it so?

look, most people here either have me on ignore or hold me in comtempt.
I still post when you all get too anal or this place gets dull for a while.
I dont care what the responce is, just as long as you fucknuts are happy,weither with yourself or with finding something slightly hummorous in my posts.

Its like feeding chipmonks then watching em go mad
:D

N

nath

Like I said

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU TWATS THINK... REALLY!"

D

dysfunction

I thought the Bovey/Gervais fight was pretty good....especially only after 3 weeks training!

It was a good laugh! I just wish they had gotten a few really good punches in...oh well.

I dont usually enjoy watching boxing as I think its a stupid sport but I found this particular fight very entertaining indeed.

T

theriven

Originally posted by dysfunction
I thought the Bovey/Gervais fight was pretty good....especially only after 3 weeks training!

It was a good laugh! I just wish they had gotten a few really good punches in...oh well.

I dont usually enjoy watching boxing as I think its a stupid sport but I found this particular fight very entertaining indeed.
tbh the best bit was watching gervais be that bloke from the office.
Not acting him, but really being him.
I near pissed meself
:clap:

T

theriven

didnt he post that he doesnt read other peoples posts?

im sure i mentioned i couldnt give a fucking toss.

N

nath

No, I didn't

And again, you prove my point a little more.

T

theriven

Originally posted by nath
Like I said

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU TWATS THINK... OR SAINK!"

oops my mistake you posted that you dont care

N

nath

Notice the " at the start and end of the sentence.

You really are far too dense :|

S

Shocko

Notice your own post above it, then look back to Nath's post above yours. Really, just quit.

T

theriven

right im off to bed
carry on posting to prove how good ya all are
smarter than me by miles.
nunight troll bait

L

LTF

I wanted to see the fight, chose a reunion instead and forgot to tape it, but knowing the bbc it'll be repeated...

Only Fool And Horses xmas special was quite funny, the immigrant 'Gary' thing made me chuckle...

Apart from that all bog standard xmas crap tbh

Am i the only one with riven on ignore?

A

ad-

last night was a veritable smorgasbord for those of us with only 5 channels.

never mind the buzzcocks and shooting stars xmas specials, rounded off with another chance to see finchy doing the welsh bird behind the bins...

and anyone know who the stig is?

L

lynchet

Spoiler request :)

What was the plot of the Only Fools and Horses. Tbh I didnt watch it as I liked the idea of it all ending with them finally making money (remember the original final one a few specials back ;) ) and didnt like the idea they lose it all again --- but just so as I know ;) -- what happened ?

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by lynchet
Spoiler request :)

What was the plot of the Only Fools and Horses. Tbh I didnt watch it as I liked the idea of it all ending with them finally making money (remember the original final one a few specials back ;) ) and didnt like the idea they lose it all again --- but just so as I know ;) -- what happened ?

It was the worst episode I have ever seen! I am sorry I watched it.

Its not even worth telling what happened in it.

Originally posted by old.ad-
and anyone know who the stig is?

Its top seceret...sorry

S

S-Gray

OF&H... was it the one where they went to France for Uncle Alberts memorial thing? But erm... an illegal immigrant went back to England with them.....

kind of weird one that

H

hoggsboss

thought only fools was quite possible worse than last years with the immigrant gag being particularly bad, not to mention boycey going on about onions.

bbc2 on sunday was a lot better tho and capped off with mutiny on the buses later on beeb1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom