Christmas Toy Number 1

I

Indiana Jones

Originally posted by old.Tyraette

Unfortunately, we have had to scrap some dollys that were in testing, including the Rambo Dolly that refused to function unless you also bought our Rambotina Cleric Doll.

Lol, very nice !!!

S

Sharma

How much is it "Schiffer"? :p

/edit Give me a doll description!

I

Indiana Jones

how about a Laird dolly with whisky barrel and belching sounds ?

O

old.Tyraette

Geordie Dolly

Be impressed as your underage dolly slurs in a dodgy accent and totters around in a drunken haze! Please note however that the doll does seem to lose control and go on a rampage when placed near GM accounts.

The Laird Dolly - Speaks in a language you do not undestand!

O

old.Tyraette

Cirwan Dollys were taken off the market after they all mysteriously vanished whilst trying to find their packaging :p

A

Addlcove

Cirwan Dollys were taken off the market after they all mysteriously vanished whilst trying to find their packaging :p

love it!

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Oooh nice toy.

But why is it inside one of those hamsters' wheels?

Is the friend with the blue shield helping you run round because you don't have an end buff?

thats my dining room table :p birdseye view

And yes, the blue shielded paladin <see above> was twisting <literally as it happened> :p

S

Sharma

Geordie Dolly

Be impressed as your underage dolly slurs in a dodgy accent and totters around in a drunken haze! Please note however that the doll does seem to lose control and go on a rampage when placed near GM accounts.

LOL. :D :D :D

C

cHodAX

No papa cHo toys :( Kids everywhere demand a doll of the gimp in a blue dress :p

O

old.Tyraette

Gelid - Laugh at his outrageously designed eyebrows ^^

pap cHo - Complete with stick accessory! Watch as he battles the evil middie Nicodemus to a pulp!

4tehwin!

G

Graknak

i bet mine would have a glowing lightbulb... somewhere :rolleyes:

anyway the infil puppet looks like Count Blah from (was it?) Sesamestreet ^^

C

Cirwan

Nicely done! *claps*

Though that the Cirwan doll did that was strange.. hmm.. guess the original is so hard to copy so it became a bit strange, the doll that is.

M

minstrel_kyra

Kyra Dolly - Fully rotable Teh Wiggle Action!!

Hun you forgot the Choppy Dolly- Goes into Smite Mode whenever someone asks Kyra to do Teh Wiggle, turning the poor victim to a smouldering pile of rubble.

*giggle*

Very funny, Shaeffer! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom