Music Christmas number 1

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Seems like its all heating up, Facebookers are going mental trying to make sure Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah is number 1

After listening to both versions, Jeff Buckley is so much better its unreal

So i've jumped on the bandwagon and bought it too ;)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Buckley's 7 min version as awsome, and it puts shivers down your spine, his voice was amazing

Litmus

Resident Freddy
i bet jeff is turning at in his grave at the latests attempt.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe that slag won, those fucking (not being racist here after the whole D-O-C thing in general) black people voice waver things make me go mad!!! The song is not designed for them, so don't fucking ruin it like that. I didn't watch the whole series and then a friend had a free house and had a party, which you had to watch x factor before getting smashed, well at the same time and it pissed me off so much. Plus that little Irish prick was utter shite, get him off! The only decent, worthwhile bit of the whole show was when they had all the crap singers come on.!!!

/rant off

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
So bar one or two people who might chime in to ahve fun being controversial are we all in agreement that this bints version is the worst? :lol:

Edmond

it should have never been chosen to be the winning song, the other versions have so much depth and meaning to them, it was always going to be a bad version of an amazing song

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Doesnt annoy me anywhere near as much as leona lewis cover of the snowpatrol song that is what all of a year and a half old....and anyone who thinks she does it better can eat me! :lol:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
So bar one or two people who might chime in to ahve fun being controversial are we all in agreement that this bints version is the worst? :lol:

most definitely. Leonard Cohen > all

Edmond

its also annoying that they have tagged it on to her year old album, re-packaged it and its gone to number one again.....ITS OVER A YEAR OLD FFS

Arrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

Lethul

FH is my second home
edit: nm, thought it was about jeff buckley version. Still, the norweigan version is the best :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
its also annoying that they have tagged it on to her year old album, re-packaged it and its gone to number one again.....ITS OVER A YEAR OLD FFS

Arrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

qft

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I can't believe that slag won, those fucking (not being racist here after the whole D-O-C thing in general) black people voice waver things make me go mad!!! The song is not designed for them, so don't fucking ruin it like that. I didn't watch the whole series and then a friend had a free house and had a party, which you had to watch x factor before getting smashed, well at the same time and it pissed me off so much. Plus that little Irish prick was utter shite, get him off! The only decent, worthwhile bit of the whole show was when they had all the crap singers come on.!!!

/rant off

I am so very glad I have no clue about anyone or anything about X Factor this year. My heart is warmed and I plan to have a good christmas because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom