Christmas Decorations

W

Wazzerphuk

Bah Humbug.

Christmas wank pile of shit bullshit fucking cunts.

Yes.

O

old.ignus

I had to go get a bottle of gas from another section of our company and when I got there they had deco up already, tree, tinsel, the lot........

This was october.

S

Summo

We had a 'quick' generator test at work this morning which then resulted in a complete network failure for the rest of the day. :(

By the end of the day the building was covered in decorations. Nobody had anything else to do without their beloved pootahs, you see. :)

S

shabazz

i'm already wearing my large santa earings!

maybe i shouldnt have said that.....

:D

O

old.SunTzu

Yeah i put up some christmas lights last week and already the whole strand is out because of one damn lightbulb, it really pisses me off since the same strand that is out gave me a 3 inch gash(i got bored and measured it) on my arm, almost need stitches.

O

old.Kez

I await Trebz' moaning about putting them up, as with last year, and quite possibly every year previous :/

P

PR.

I'm on the look out for some ickle tree prefferably with lights should be about 10" tall and be self contained so I can stare at it while working...

Any ideas?

B

bigbb

OoOo, i've got one like that somewhere, god knows where now. I put it all into hybernation until forced to decorate. I will however go digging now I have this idea in my head of ikle tree's.

O

old.plightstar

I've started to sing the christmass coca cola advert tune, aswell as other things, such as hunting for my Christmas presents, which I found this mourning, all wraped up, I was just to late.
I usually put the christmas stuff up 12 days before christmas day.

B

bigbb

oh plse, do not commit the human race to such a demise.

"You must have this file on your computer if you at all cherish the holiday season."

-ZDNet

what is the world comming to?

O

old.SunTzu

Well...christmas lights are all up...now just need to put up a tree. Found my christmas presents in the trunk of my mom's car (she told me to go to the gas station and i thought i would take a peek). Now all i need is the holiday cheer. And i saw a Coca-Cola christmas commercial the other day.

C

Ch3tan

ahem 1st December.

*cough* Trebz, decorations already *cough*

T

Testin da Cable

hehe I predict some kicks and screams yet before they're up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread