Christmas Day / New Years Day Relic Raids.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by noaim

Lol, couldnt resist...did you run out of mana after 2 hours of siege and then left? :)

Merry christmas ;)

Well bards and mentalists with PoT aren't around that many. Our main bard left, our lvl 25 bard spent most of his time lying dead on the ground ( ; It costs a lot of mana ressing peeps in such a long keep offense.

I believe I gave up when I was alone in the gatehouse ramming on the inner door, with both me and the druid oom and the tanks hitting on an incoming bunch of mids... mids used the repair bug to repair the outer door, and I was locked in all by myself, with a ram on a door that seemed to be made of solid rock. The ram got destroyed pretty quickly, and soon after, I died )': When I released and came back, it was clear there was no way we'd get Bledmeer with 6+ fg inside defending. I didn't mind though; it was a great attempt, and a great defense, and had great fun. Could have done with more rams -3 rams with such a defense is madness-.

A

AbPoon

Your attitude to the game is indeed refreshing, have a drink on me ^^ :)

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by AbPoon
Your attitude to the game is indeed refreshing, have a drink on me ^^ :)

I'm off to me mum's now, but I will, cheers ( ;

O

old.Nol

it's a trick Ensc, he will steal the mug when you not looking...

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Nol
it's a trick Ensc, he will steal the mug when you not looking...

It's ok Nol, he can consider it a christmas gift ( ;

Besides, I filled it with napalm.

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
albs on pryd raided the hibs at 4am christmas eve :sleeping:

Raid started at 11pm on the 23rd, but the albs didn't have enough rams to start with, so they carried on hitting the doors till ~2am, relic went neutral, all without a hib being seen.

Wasn't a planned raid, and tbh I'm not even sure why I'm trying to explain, since it was a tad lame, but t'was amusing that it worked :)

W

Weeping Willow

What's wrong with doing relic raids on christmas eve really? This is a 24/7 game and many people don't celebrate christmas or celebrate it with playing daoc.

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Lets not have any.. k

Yes that applies to you Middys too.

lol lolz lol Xan this is quote of the year after what your chum nova pulled on boxing day morning, i take it this didnt apply to hibbys then? :D

K

kameh

Perhaps it only applies to christmas day and new years day?
Come on has to be some way for the hibbies who attacked to worm thier way out of it. :D

E

Ensceptifica

Re: Re: Christmas Day / New Years Day Relic Raids.

lol lolz lol Xan this is quote of the year after what your chum nova pulled on boxing day morning, i take it this didnt apply to hibbys then? :D

You're coming across as someone very desparate to defend your statements, and it's not working really. There's how many people playing Hibernia? How many of those read these forums? How many were on that raid? Give it a rest mate, the harder you shout about it, the more I hear "ok I was wrong but others were too, so I'm not that bad see? see? see?"

N

noaim

I cant really remember hibbies say "those middies that raided us are lame" but rather "middies are lame". And I can assure you, our entire realm wasnt there either, so in conclusion we are all assholes and we smell aswell.

A

AbPoon

Aye what kind of wound us up was the fact that you blaimed our entire realm for what a couple of groups did and you though that was quite acceptable.

Strange how it all comes around in the end isnt it.

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

Aye, thats why I posted this, hoping that no-one will be sad and pathetic enough to organise a raid on Excal.

Let's hope all 2100 with chars on Excalibur reads this.

I'm not saying I'm going to try and arrange relic raid new years eve, but IMHO an agreement as proposed is impossible to tie everyone up on.

E

Ensceptifica

Aye what kind of wound us up was the fact that you blaimed our entire realm for what a couple of groups did and you though that was quite acceptable.

Strange how it all comes around in the end isnt it.

I didn't blame anyone. Count the amount of hibs flaming those Mids for the last raid, count the amount of people playing in Hibernia. And then think what the entire point of these flames is. Nol and Tzeentz tried to get a point across about late relics, now because 40 people of the 800 other people playing in Hibernia did the exact thing they were against, you feel justified in throwing accusations at 800 people? No it wasn't right to say 'all mids are lame', but you're doing the same thing now.

Users who are viewing this thread