Christmas-craft for newcomers

C

Cowled

I'll just put a reminder :p

The 19th december, 2002, 19:00 CET, the Christmas-craft will start in camelot.

The craftments are only for alts and newcomers, which needs some new armor, weapon or maybe an instrument.

The crafters will take orders up to Heartwood, quality 97+, which will be free. (Heartwood is lvl 24, if im not wrong :))

I hope we can keep the event going for about 2 hours, and make some people happy. - And hope to see other crafters than just me :)

I've talked to Zargar, GM of excalibur, and he'll look into it, and see if he can do something for the "event".

This is no 2nd Bazaar, but a I'll try and create some christmas spirit in the cold and dark streets of camelot.

Cya Thursday, people! :)

L

loxleyhood

Its nice to see I've got the ball rolling on some of these events. Now that I've left the game I would highly suggest some of the excaliburians look into joining PARP and turning it into EPARP or whatever..... would be nice to have an organisation going to keep up such eventson excalibur.

M

Madonion Slicer

Well Loxley buddy you might not be able to be there in person, but the character Loxleyhood sure will be there doing his part.

All is going well mate :D

And i just found out you only live down the road so if you need to see loxelyhood again just pop over :D

S

'Shy

I will be there with Madamshy, and will have some full sets of level 5 - 10 cloth and leather ready.

C

Cowled

sitting in camelot now crafting :) hoping to see alot of you :)

J

Jarahl Valinor

Shit, got a party tonight =/ would love to provide some of albions newcommers with decent armor, but I cant :( Sorry

C

Cowled

Hehe okay.. before i go to bed

Thank alot GoA (Zargar) for helping decorating camelot with fine small "nisse"'s (alfs), big shiny tree, and loot back under it :) Very pretty, and many laughed and head fun about it!

I was hoping to see more crafters but it wasn't so :/ .. i think i managed to craft.. 20 instruments, 15 bows, etc. :) (hehe, and someone was lucky enough to run away with a masterpiece heavy shodquarter heartwood staff ;))

I forgot his name atm, but an armorcrafter helped alot, thanks to him also.

Have to go to bed... thanks to those who came and watched :p

Good night, and merry x-mas to all

/Cowled

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Cowled

I forgot his name atm, but an armorcrafter helped alot, thanks to him also.

:)

PS: shame on you :)

J

josh_dk

Sorry I didn't show up.

I was meaning to come, but some rather serious RL issues demanded my attention.

F

Flimgoblin

caught a glimpse of it on my GF's screen :) looked fun.

The nisse's were funny :)

Glad to hear it went well :) and nice one for supporting our lowbies (or alts ... probably more alts than lowbies.. oh well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom