Christel

O

old.LandShark

no no, sorry... hehe
I looked at the screenie but not at your sig, thought you were a caster. Said something like "He was probably frustrated over being owned by his natural prey one too many times, and considered you payback for all of them :p" but then I noticed you were a champ, so, edited! As in my own post.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

The url worked for me now :)
I spam all people who die near apk like that.
Normally SB tend to kill me as soon as I leave the apk, so I have made a /rude macro.
Normally just use it on SB's or apk camping Mids. I guess you had killed me before or something.
Regards, Glottis

S

smokee_hb

I remember this green dude.. he and his friends interupted a fair fight between Christel and a hunter. Then some mids showed up and killed him, and this green thingy was spamming /rude at him.. so when he got the chance to kill him back ofc. there was the same answer back...

M

Mardukk

Oh , well that was me and Tomatera killing lost albs between apk and amg:swords: , before thet we killed a group of 4 - 5 stealters and not sure If you where one of them so that why I asked :great: (good reason for a spam to :p)

------
I remember this green dude.. he and his friends interupted a fair fight between Christel and a hunter. Then some mids showed up and killed him, and this green thingy was spamming /rude at him.. so when he got the chance to kill him back ofc. there was the same answer back...

-----

Er what are u talking about?Green dude? Hunter?

All I rember is toma mezzed some albs near of the pk , then more of then came so I told toma to go and then Christel poped and started shooting at me and in a second I had loads of albs smashing my head and then came the spam etc :p
----
I was just curious:D

Champ out

S

smokee_hb

Ye glottis = Christel = Sish
.... and no the green dude was`nt the hunter.. the green dude was the random mid spamming /rude at Christel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom