News Chris Moyles throws a mental

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Moyles was further angered when a listener texted in telling him to "stop moaning" because he is paid "a fortune compared with most people".

"You know nothing about my life," he hit back. "And by the way, what, because I get paid more than you that means if I don't get paid for two months I should just do oh well, harumph?

"And by the way I slept on someone's sofa last night so don't [talk] to me about my life, you have no idea, my friend. If you have a problem with that I'll pay your licence fee and you can switch off and listen to someone else. Go and read the Daily Mail, you miserable fart."

Fucking LOL, love the last line, love it :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Moyles is a moany twat and I've never looked back since turning over from him.

If I ever need to listen to someone talking about themselves non stop, and not being funny. I know I just have to tune into radio one on a morning.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nick Ferrari > Chris Evans > Chris Moyles

Marc

FH is my second home
He does make a point though. Just because he earns brewsters doesnt mean his employers should take the piss and not pay him.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
If I ever need to listen to someone talking about themselves non stop, and not being funny. I know I just have to tune into radio one on a morning.

Quoted for truth. Just another one of the unfunny slobs to rule the roost in our media.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Never liked Radio 1. Every presenter seems to grate, like scraping an iron glove down a slate blackboard.

BBC Radio London 94.9 4tw

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Used to enjoy listening to Talksport but these days it is like someone cutting your piles off with a rusty razorblade without anesthetic. Mike Parry, Adrian Durham, *die in a fire ya ginger fuckers!

* I don't actually want them to die, just a 3rd degree suntan will be enough! :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He is a cock. However I wouldn't even turn up if I wasn't paid for two months.

gohan

FH is my second home
i like radio 1 :<

prefer mills to moyles but both are good to listen too while traveling too/from work

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I listen to him and i like him too. The thing that annoyed me from the press is that they went on and said 'he moaned from 6.30 till 7.00 and didnt play a record for half an hour', if they want to comment on his show then at least get the facts correct, he never plays a song till after the 7.00am news, the first half hour has always been just chat and larking about

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol did he actually say he comes in and flogs his guts out? he did say that didn't he rofl Oh yes I come in and sit on my arse and talk, for what is it he's on for, 2 or 3 hours in the morning then piss off to the pub and commence my pie eating mission.

and tbh at the end of the day, it's not our flipping problem, get on your iphone and go and call someone who gives a fook because no one actually cares...just like he laughs and crows about other peoples misfortunes hehe take that gitface!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom