Choice Help

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Hi currently i am torn between either Tauren/Orc/Undead Warrior or a Tauren/Orc Shaman can any1 give me the pros and cons of these classes?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Best thing to do since there is no real reason to rush to 60 yet, is to level both up to around 20-30 then make a desion.

By playing both toons on the server for a while you will get an idea of what class is needed most in groups (might be a lack of tanks or might be a lack of healers), plus what class you prefer to solo with.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Runimatrix said:
Hi currently i am torn between either Tauren/Orc/Undead Warrior or a Tauren/Orc Shaman can any1 give me the pros and cons of these classes?

Depends how you prefer to play, 1 on 1 duel a Shaman is far superior to a warrior, the shaman will find it easier to find groups.. and is better at soloing, as for race Tauren's Warstomp makes Tauren better than Orcs, however they are huge and ride ugly kodo mounts :p.

But if you want the challenge of playing a warrior well its much more rewarding, for pvp undead has the best racial ability (cc purge) closely followed by Tauren's aoe stun and the orc's racial ability sucks (cause more damage to yourself than your opponent :eek7: ).

But as said by Garok its best to play both to 20-30 to find out what suits you best.

Im going Orc Warrior so i guess im gimped :eek:

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
think i am gonna go for tauren Shaman tbh as i luv the big cows n well the war stomp cud come in handy v often. thax for ur replies i will also try a undead warr aswell but in future ta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom