Chisissi bug

Niffnuff

Fledgling Freddie
After farming band of stars for a few days I'm getting really annoyed, and no, it's not really because of the low drop rate. The encounter seems to be bugged like every second try since yesterday. After going into aggro range to start this wierd pathing of the snake that pops Chisissi it just never seems to stop moving. It just keeps running round like it drank just too much ale for a snake...

Well, after toa has been released for quite some time I really think they should fix some essential stuff like arti encounters... Anyway, just creates one more a those dissapointed gamers :/.

Anyone here that shares the same experience? :mad:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
not bugged m8 has always been like that hit it to 20% then it sorts it self out after the good slap you give it :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
The reason that happens is because its up in another location , theres actually 3 locs now (dunno if there was before the patch) but theres one just NW of the one near the setian town , aswell as the usual 2.

Its about 9k 18k in stygia.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
And yet another whine about a bug that's actually not a bug.

Classic.

Niffnuff

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to know :). Just did it according to vos, this is why I thought it was bugged ;) . Thanks a million for the constructive input here, helped me to speed up my farming enormously :=). + Rep from me ^^ :)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
it aint bugged, when chisis is not spawning caus some snake go in and out it just indicates chisis is popped on one of the 2 other spots, so its not even a bug at all, as this is stated in the Patch Notes for 1.81 or 1.82

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Pirkel said:

Classic.

Yet another pathetic whine from an equally pathetic person!

Classic

You really need to get a fucking job or something, all this forum trolling aint good for you!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:

Classic.

tbh not everyone can be as smart and wise as you and know everything in daoc...

classic post from you tbh.:flame:

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:

Classic.

whine v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v. intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

was the post any of these things? i think not. People are really using 'whine' to much.

maybe try to be constructive for once pirkel.. and if you can't, just stay out of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom