News China's bullet trains crash

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Great :(, they're the ones majorly investing in the train line here, from Singapore to China.

Never trusted anything Chinese tbh ;p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Got to admit I suffer from the old clenching sphincter every time I think I might end up having to fly in Chinese airliners or travel on Chinese boats or trains any time in the near future; I've seen the crash test results for their cars.

Train from China to Singapore eh? Good luck with that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Best wishes to any and all friends and family involved, strength and all.

Embattle

FH is my second home
As stated in another thread to do with China, I don't see why people worry so much. China may well be riding a economic wave at the same time it is still a country with massive problems, this might well be just an accident but corruption is one of those problems and even a death penalty isn't enough to stop it.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Got to admit I suffer from the old clenching sphincter every time I think I might end up having to fly in Chinese airliners or travel on Chinese boats or trains any time in the near future; I've seen the crash test results for their cars.

Train from China to Singapore eh? Good luck with that.

Ladbroke Grove, they have recently started running trains in both directions on the same line again and not overhauled the signalling

It's the same sh** everything to be quite honest

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hatfield Crash, they have recently started running trains in both directions on the same line again and not overhauled the signalling

Fucking hell, that is scandalous.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Ladbroke Grove, they have recently started running trains in both directions on the same line again and not overhauled the signalling

Why? I was there last year and they just changed the circle line so going East was quite quick again and the wait wasn't long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom