Chill out

pip

Banned
Can you leave berk non rez sick plz :mad: Takes me time to get there and when I do... I get zerged by 20 rez sick muppets :eek7: I'm willing to give good rp try doing the same :touch:

Septina

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Can you leave berk non rez sick plz :mad: Takes me time to get there and when I do... I get zerged by 20 rez sick muppets :eek7: I'm willing to give good rp try doing the same :touch:

They should just come 1 and 1 so you can instapwn em with your chamberskills? And then ofc wait till you've charged new chambers?
You're a warlock and you deserve every second of zerging shit you get :p

pip

Banned
Dont mind dying I'm a mid just chill out a little before you come out of berk :twak:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i need some anti warlock tictaks on my sorc whn im solo!

so far all ive got is....set pet on them and run till they try and deal with the pet then try and nuke them1!

unfortunatly im not ml9 yet (since friar + merc are more important for mls ><) and my pet is never buffed

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Sowwy pip...not much sympathy for warlocks since played some hib/alb...

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
They should just come 1 and 1 so you can instapwn em with your chamberskills? And then ofc wait till you've charged new chambers?
You're a warlock and you deserve every second of zerging shit you get :p

lmao...funny...shit talking about shit..

u cant even kill a rr1 lvl23 skald...u tried to kill me in poc while i was power leveling him with my bd...u hit him...and b4 time u have him on 10% hp u where dead lmao:twak:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:

u cant even kill a rr1 lvl23 skald...u tried to kill me in poc while i was power leveling him with my bd...u hit him...and b4 time u have him on 10% hp u where dead lmao:twak:
Guess it's related with your uber bd template!

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
i need some anti warlock tictaks on my sorc whn im solo!

so far all ive got is....set pet on them and run till they try and deal with the pet then try and nuke them1!

unfortunatly im not ml9 yet (since friar + merc are more important for mls ><) and my pet is never buffed
Hint1: /send Killerbee come duo with meh :<
Hint2: /gu KB come duo with meh :<

Tho I can't make your pet ML9 xD

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Hint1: /send Killerbee come duo with meh :<
Hint2: /gu KB come duo with meh :<

Tho I can't make your pet ML9 xD

cant go round interupting your beauty sleep!

Septina

Part of the furniture
MythieY said:

Lose the weed m8 :(
Dunno what drugs you're on but i havent been in PoC even once with sorc.
Leveled all my artis before PoC was even introduced and on the few occasions i solo with sorc i sure as hell dont go to PoC :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom