Chili's at Hyde Park

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Despite the fact that Chicks on Speed are complete shite, and James Brown went on about 30minutes too long, seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers at Hyde Park yesterday was one of the events of the year for me.

What a fucking band, absolutley top notch.

From the minute they walked on with Cant Stop, through Get on Top, Californication, Scar Tissue and even I Feel Love, they absolutley rocked.

Anyone else see them this weekend? I cant believe that out of the 170,000 people that was there, no-one was from Freddys?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
.Wilier. said:
Despite the fact that Chicks on Speed are complete shite, and James Brown went on about 30minutes too long, seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers at Hyde Park yesterday was one of the events of the year for me.

What a fucking band, absolutley top notch.

From the minute they walked on with Cant Stop, through Get on Top, Californication, Scar Tissue and even I Feel Love, they absolutley rocked.

Anyone else see them this weekend? I cant believe that out of the 170,000 people that was there, no-one was from Freddys?

You fucker, I didn't know you went!

Yeah I was there on saturday, fton circle VIP tickets etc, fucking rocked. :D

And yes Chicks on Speed was utter shite and one looked like a bloke, although it was fun when we started throwing beer bottles at them I copped the one who looked like a bloke on the shin! \o/

James Brown was good like, was fun for a little while but then dragged on a bit.

I swear when Flea came out with that Trumpet I was like laughing my arse off. :p

Also that Donna Summer (I think) - I feel Love cover was funny. :D

/edit http://www.eddiewalker.net/photos/RHCP/

Bearing in mind the photos of the actual gig were taken by my dad at the back while me and my bro were completely going wild at the front. :p

(Im the one with the mop head)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek7: pfft, you say your dad was at the back..............at the back of the gold circle!! Dammit, we were stood over to the right next to one of the speaker stacks,(right here in fact) and even THAT was near the front compared to the poor twats right at the back.

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Crap. I must've been stood within 10 feet of you at one point. My ex was there and I chatted to her for a bit before buggering off to the same location but at the other side. Being 6'4" helps you to see all :)

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Im going on friday, I cant wait! been waiting to see the Chilli's for ages

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Turns out that I was a stones throw from Data and Hate on Saturday night, was at Waterloo station at 12 midnight getting a burger because I had the munchies and he said he was there on irc yesterday.

D'oh. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom