Last edited by a moderator:

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
w800_NEE.jpg

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
TdC is my god now!!! <3

Really?

There's a HUGE discussion about NOT POSTING THESE THREADS, with an explanation that they are illegal. And you go and do it anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Haven't been on FH for weeks now and yes i saw it after posting this. I'm sorry it offended you but it's not possible for me to delete it again sadly enough.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
don't worry, I've saved the day. also, if the edit timer has expired on a post you want rid of, just report your own post and I'm sure a friendly fascist mod will handle it for you.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
don't worry, I've saved the day. also, if the edit timer has expired on a post you want rid of, just report your own post and I'm sure a friendly fascist mod will handle it for you.

OI! Although you ARE my god, did you have to make it official? I haven't even finished the altar yet.... :(

TdC

tsss...! your worship, it is puny! my OTHER followers bring me delicious foods, offerings of delightful well-breasted females, musics! you on the other hand.... :eek:

TdC

can't atm mate, I'm bushed after "blessing" all those hot ladies. I may be a god but 731 "blessings" in a row does start to chafe a bit :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anders hvorfor ved du ikke sådan nogle ting!?!?!
Er jo dybt latterligt, men sådan er det jo..............
Jeg er slet ikke med på hvad det er som sker her?

And we have to speak English, you guys. Otherwise you can throw me a pm, and we can talk it out if you have any questions? :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Danish is to Swedish what the language of Mordor is to Elves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom