cheese and chips...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
with extra chip spice.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tis nice. Doritos with grated cheese, microwave for a few seconds is nice aswell, but cheese and chips is nice, i preffer home made ones tho. shit i got the munchies :(

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
cheesey chips in the newcastle student ghetto :p In the kebab shops they put mozarella on top of the chips and whack em in the microwave for 30 seconds et voila.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
cheesey chips, sour cream and bacon on it.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
tris- said:
cheesey chips, sour cream and bacon on it.

wow... what a combo might have to try that one day :worthy:

tris-

you better believe it is a combo.

to do it right though, you need to layer it all. like a layer of chips, a fuck load of cheese, layer of chips, fuck load of cheese throw in some chopped up bacon. chips cheese bacon a bit of the cream. then rest of the chips, more cheese, more cream and sprinkle bacon all over.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
you better believe it is a combo.

to do it right though, you need to layer it all. like a layer of chips, a fuck load of cheese, layer of chips, fuck load of cheese throw in some chopped up bacon. chips cheese bacon a bit of the cream. then rest of the chips, more cheese, more cream and sprinkle bacon all over.

Shouldnt you dial 999 at some point during this so the ambulance can come pick you up straight after the heart attack?

tris-

lol. sorry, maybe i shouldnt of said a fuck load of cheese.

the right amount is by the end of you will have used quite a lot.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Do you use less cheese when you deep fry it in batter? with mars bars?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
evzy said:

lol :p

nothing wrong with abit of fat every now and then ;)

as long as you dont eat that combo every day.... nadas problemas :p

tris-

evzy said:
lol, stop picking on me :(. i have this combo once a year or less.

another cheese snak i know to delight the senses. created by a friend of mine on new years day morning when the place we were staying at had no decent food.

basically get 2 crackers, shove some cheese inbetween and microwave it for 10 secs of so.

affectionatley named - cheesey bastards.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I bet you make the chip/cheese/bacon/clogged arterie/sour cream/mars bar/batter combo and stick that between 2 oversize crackers as well dontcha...go on..admit it.... ADMIIIIIT IIIIIIIIT !!!

~making me all hungry now... 7 mins til lunch....hmm what to go eat??~

tris-

ok i admit it, i actually stick all that in a fryer and then microwave it and put 100 and 1000s on it

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I heard you also like a nice Flake sticking outta teh top, just for that chocolatey goodness!!

Himse

FH is my second home
zzz talking to Jasskass and fl3a in vent, they are so QQ, they got the american thing where chips = crisps and fries = chips :S i was like FUCKING WRONG tbh! english > all :p

tris-

especvially my recipe! if u dont try it, it means you suck.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
cheesey chips in the newcastle student ghetto :p In the kebab shops they put mozarella on top of the chips and whack em in the microwave for 30 seconds et voila.

in college it was like this cept they put mayo on it too plus there was also a place that would do chilli con carne on cheesy chips.

Laddey

FH is my second home
microwave chips + melted cheese with a tub of mayonaise next to you. Delish...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
tbh... theres fries... which you get in McDonalds etc and usually are pretty shite.... then there's proper chips you can get from a chippy and they are awesome :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:

they dont microwave them in durham :( i dont think, i dunno, dont think they do in newcastle eithar, i dunno i dont like take aways anymore <mumble mumble>

try getting chilli sauce from keebabs (thts the new spelling, double e, kee-bab) in your eye, menna hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom