Check this out

mts

Fledgling Freddie
holy shit, didn't know it was those guys that were working on mourning. gonna keep an eye out for that one.

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
OMG that sounds so cool, if you've ever played pen dragon its almost the same kind idea, you get Glory "fame" from stuff you do and when you die you play your offspring, defo one to watch imo

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm definitely gonna give it a go. I like the idea of scraping levels and not being limited to your original class. Crafters will also be usefull in that game!

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Strong competition for EQ2 and WoW imo. Might be worth checking out. The bloodline systeem will give the game a new dimension. :clap:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gear said:
I'm definitely gonna give it a go. I like the idea of scraping levels and not being limited to your original class. Crafters will also be usefull in that game!

I do hope you've played SW:G.

Concerning mourning, i didn't see anything "astonishing" in there. Sure it's a bit different then others, but i'm also sure that this bloodline system will be the pain of many. No levels is a good thingm got used to it in SWG and like it more. But at the moment i don't know which will work better, the bloodline or the drop-profession-learn-new system. Time will tell.

Don't trust the hype :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
I do hope you've played SW:G.

I gave it a go when they offered one free week, but I found the servers being quite laggy and tbh SF ain't my thing really. Otherwise I'd have gonne for Eve as well.

I don't say that this is THE game, but the way it looks and from what i read in their forums, I hope it will turn out to be something good. (South)East Europe for the win :)

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
(South)East Europe for the win :)
middle romania is on half way from the west continental point too ural montain on rusia ,get a good atlas m8 :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds interesting, but then so do most MMORPG's when developers describe them. For the moment atleast i'm sticking with WoW as my 'next big thing' MMORPG.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Sounds interesting, but then so do most MMORPG's when developers describe them. For the moment atleast i'm sticking with WoW as my 'next big thing' MMORPG.

how did your kidneys taste btw? :\

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
popa said:
middle romania is on half way from the west continental point too ural montain on rusia ,get a good atlas m8 :p

The South was reffering to me man :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i regd in aug 04, hope i will get accepted.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
how did your kidneys taste btw? :\

Needed more pepper, ofc by the time I realised this I was mopping up the juices with a piece of bread :(

popa

Fledgling Freddie
a nice elf :)
finalelf3.jpg

NDA lifted
http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=19391

beta player SS here http://www.yikes.com/~ptolemy/mourning/

take a luck here http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=19357

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom