Check the guild titles - how?

M

Marcus75

I was wondering how and if you can view info on members in the guild. I would like to know what rank the members in the guild has, the ones that you are able to alter names for.

Anyone know how to do this?

N

Nala Lionne

I'm not sure how you see what level in the guild certain members are at .... I think you can do that in the chronicles thingies.

To find a list of all the guild ranks and their abilities ...

/gc info (altho i may be wrong, long time since i was guilded! :D)

O

old.Galannor

Can be done in-game as well, on those people who's online (and within the guild you're part of), by combining /gc info and /gc who

S

Seyrcim

I read somewhere in the patch notes that only albion had had access to naming the ranks before which ever patch it was. I am not sure if that is correct tho cause we had our ranks named before that patch :)

Anyways, to see what ranks the guilds member has it is /gc who, to see what permissions the ranks has use /gc info (you will also see what name the rank has, if it has any. The thing is tho, that if you DON'T give the rank a name, you will only get a <> after all the names when you do a /gc who).

To edit the names of a rank use /gc edit RANKNR title RANK TITLE

To get a listing of all the commands available type /gc, for more specific info on a command use /gc COMMAND

HTH

F

Flimgoblin

You're thinking of level ranks (e.g. at lvl 30 I was a Blackguard, at level 35 I was a Veteran)

Looks like the xml doesn't give out the in-game rank names :(

So you can't see that I'm a captain :) (unless you look at our guild page which knows what the rank names are :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom