Cheats Caught by CS Guard since Monday

S

S-Gray

i was playing on there too, i had to leave suddenly coz there was gonna be a Power Outage in the house heh

I dont think that Danger mouse is the cheater, he seemed as you said like a nice bloke, but that prick Steam is Crap certainly did, he even admitted it

O

old.[GBL]Savage

Yeah, got into the habit of saying "pld" etc to him when i met him each time as i thought he was decent, though now i think about it he used capital letters for his name Danger Mouse and the one in the cheat list is danger-mouse so prolly int the same person anyway.

As for that STEAM guy, i tried to get an admin in in time but the map changed after i left and he buggered off or changed name :/

Best tactic to use against obvious cheaters is change to the same team as them and continue to knife them and get in their way as much as pos, ive managed to piss alot of cheaters off in this way, they leave soon after usually :)

S

Skyler

I was notified of the steam is crap guy in IRC, but he left the second I got in :/

S

S-Gray

Hmm, this isnt about Cheats, BUT

Was just on Havana, as a CT, every round the damn Terrorist killed all the hostages, and then camped in places where people couldnt find em.

I do remember on 1.3, if you killed so many hostages you got kicked (about 4kills?) and Banned (i think?) but this doesnt seem to be the case anymore, and it kinda f00ks the game up when one of the objectives cant be done.

M

Moön

About that Steam bloke, I saw him to and I think he rejoined the server later on using the name "player" .

Also I have a quesiton just so I can be sure in future, while your spectating should you be able to see the recoil of the person your speccing?
I've watched some and there dosnt seem to be any recoil, is this possible ?

p.s Gray find a clan and get me a trial :x

S

S-Gray

aye Moon, you *should* see the Crosshair goin all over the show, each person ive watched does recoil.

and lol, you wanna CS Clan? oOoOo im sure if you put your name in CS as "Moon[Need a Clan]" you'll get some offers if you play well ;)

Ive put my name as "Super_Gray[SG]" to stop people from hounding me when i play lol

P

puma-fs

There are 2 Danger Mouses btw - good one and evil one. Good one is playing on Assault/Chatue/Siege server every day.

O

old.demonpower

[bd] Trialee caught cheating....

As clan leader of [bd] i would like to say sorry. This trialee has been kicked from the clan and im in the process of getting him banned from other servers. Cheating doesn't go down well with me or any other CS player i should think. I can assure u that to the best of my knowlage the other members DONT cheat and im currently running checks on their WON ID's. If anyone thinks that any other [bd] member cheats in anyway (including level bugs as its very very lame) plz email me at:

aoto41@dsl.pipex.com

plz include there won ID

thankx
sorry once again for that lame arse!

M

Moön

No a player in the list of cheaters caught was a bd player .

Hey demonpower I've sent you your won id to that address ;)

j/k ;p

L

legendario

heh puma....he plays on the assault/siege/chateau server every day?...you'll have no doubt seen me and Bozz then...

Hmmm Chateau is my second home.

And on the Danger Mouse thing.

The two different mouses were on the same server the other day...both were good...didnt know which one to say pld to ;) heh

but I play with Danger Mouse (good mouse me thinks) regularly... he's a sound guy, but he did whipp my arse the other day.

Will have to check his wonid now ;) ...

---------------------------------------------------
Chateau - 101 ways to kill a T
---------------------------------------------------

K

Krazeh

Originally posted by Kurt_Angle
110-2

Thats whats known as talking out of your ring round are way.

Crude i know, but it rings true.

I would agree with ya on the mac 10 though around them days and earlier, twas king sh-t back then in the right hands.

Lol i remember one night long ago on the now long gone ukccl servers, piling up 70 odd frags against them old time irish scummers 'HIV' by using nothing else but the mac.

Twas funny that:)

As I recall the ukccl never had any cs servers, they provided servers for leagues

O

old.Kurt_Angle

You recall wrong my friend.

Long back they had about 7 or 8 public servers running for a short time.

Kinda cool realy as it gave us quake 2 folk somewhere to hang out together and have a laugh/

Not that it realy botherd them if we did use there league servers anyway when they were free, we knew them anyway, and just got the admin password from abfab clan members we knew:)

S

S-Gray

bah just had one of the Shittest games on Militia yet, it was fun, but got marred by a tosser called Dinger (Not BW one), from the start of the game til the finish, all he done was moan about me "wallhacking" considering not many where thru a wall etc.

Then he seemed to have got one or two of my TeamMates to attack me (this was FF Server) they got me down a few times to about 50% Health, before i totally bollocked em and threatened to get an Admin, they stopped... but Dinger continued.

My score was shit too, only 17-3, which wasnt really good, then he started getting personal, yadda yadda get out more, yadda yadda this and that...

Cant enjoy a good game of CS now without pricks accusing you :/

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Thats more than likely because people 'are' cheating again.:(

I reinstalled cs again the other day with the full intention of enjoying the game over the bankhoilday.

I made the mistake of reading the offical cs forums first/

Seems that acording to one of the admins there, cs guard fixed ogc 8.4 or something, then a short space of 24 hrs later 9.0 had been released and people were at it again:(

Iv'e no idea whats true or isn't true in all that, but it put me off playing the game till the new 1.5 and hl updates are released.

If it continues the way it is atm, ill give up on cs.

It's just pointless playing against cheaters, most of which the hardcore are decent players to begin with in the first place/

O

old.[GBL]Savage

Seems that acording to one of the admins there, cs guard fixed ogc 8.4 or something, then a short space of 24 hrs later 9.0 had been released and people were at it again

Don't give up yet m8, i was reading somewhere last night, think it was csnation, anyway apparently valve have just about got a fix out for ogc 9.1 already or something, not sure what it said but i do know valve are currently working hard to keep up with the demand for anti-cheating software, and at least there are less obvious cheaters around than a few months back.

However all games will always have some form of cheating going on on some of the public servers out there, but it doesnt really bother me much, as far as i'm aware i've only came across 2 or 3 cheaters for certain within the last month or so, although i only play on the BW cs_maps only server. But atleast i know half the people who go on there now anyway so if there is a cheater i can ask people to help me do something about it.

Oh yeah and most cheaters admit that they only do it to piss people off, not to win, so whatever you do, don't moan at them, just get someone into the bwadmin channel on irc and get them banned, quicker than hoping for them to leave on their own.

S

S-Gray

ive come across an Amazing 7 cheaters today! One kept comin back after been kicked as Player!!!! but he didnt last long. Didnt even play

K

killer4hire

Originally posted by [GBL]Savage

Don't give up yet m8, i was reading somewhere last night, think it was csnation, anyway apparently valve have just about got a fix out for ogc 9.1 already or something, not sure what it said but i do know valve are currently working hard to keep up with the demand for anti-cheating software, and at least there are less obvious cheaters around than a few months back.

Well I also hate cheats they ruin the game,but they are always one step ahead OGC 9.02 is not CS Guard or Valve decetable as it is in use.Also OpenGL Hack v1.5d has been updated as not to be deceted.As soon as valve bring out new anti-cheat hardware the OGC programmers are all over it like a rash and in a matter of hours it is cracked.So untill some other method of anti-cheat is put into operation we will never be safe.Even CS-CZ is being hacked as we speak.I know this from experience as I work for an anti-cheat company.Also the OGC website is easily accesible to any one.I'm not saying this is the best but a good way to spot a cheat is to have used OGC yourself then you can spot what to look for as in aimbot and wall hack as alot of people just shout cheat if a player is good and dont no what to look for.Well will close now and crack on with trying to stop cheats.

p.s No I dont use OGC or OpenGL Hack v1.5.I see them everyday at work.

O

old.[GBL]Savage

Seeing as though you are more knowledgable of these cheats killer, how's about a shortlist of the best ways to spot a true cheater that uses these hacks?

Are there certain key things that they do that give them away at all? I doubt there is as people who don't cheat tend to act strangley at times, me being one as i am always trying to face the direction of sound behind walls etc so i can try and pin point where abouts its coming from, it works a treat but to a spectator it probably looks like im wallhacking or something. So far the only true way to spot a wallhacker for example is when they constantly shoot people through walls etc without fail.

Any little helps eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom