Cheating

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
I watched a friend play with radar at a Lan and I was supriced how many well know guilds in both mid/alb/hib that was using this, as soon he popped stealth there was a fg coming to get some sweet 12rps, but ofc the 1337 guilds dont use radar and dont kill soloers when they see them pop on the radar...... :cheers: watching this gave me the feeling everyone is using radar now.... could se how well known hibguild with only rr10+ ppl move towards amg to turn around when they come in range so the rader could show the 5fg albs camping... who the fuck cba to play anymore when I know as soon I find a 1v1 a fg will se me on a radar and come zerg me, fun game really!!!

tsaxpinoula

Fledgling Freddie
yeyeyeye

Robopot said:
Really do u think reporting ppl to rightnow is better? trying to take screens of persons that run as the hell, or ppl that kill u with one hit, or ppl that see stealthers for k.metters, or something like that? Oh yes, its because when u see a cheater the only thing u can do is type /screenshot like a stupid hopping GOA see that screen and believe u, and u feel better because there is 1 cheater lesss, NICE! there are only 2.999 now.
I only can say that in GOA servers there are A LOT of ppl cheating, why do /report that ppl when GOA dont help u? better cheat u too. Why help GOA when u cant pay your account and email them to help u to pay your account and they say that u are trying to play free, or when u get your account closed doing nothing for it and email them trying to get a reason without giving an answer??
Sorry guys but i dont think like u, better use cheats, becasue there will be a moment that all ppl will cheat and GOA will realise that his game is sucking more and more. In that moment they will try to stop cheats and they will take care about their few players that still play to DAOC.
Sorry but it is the thruth. :mad:

:touch: :twak: :puke:
wake up man if you r a killer wannabe go play counter strike and use there your cheats. here is more than a game its our hobby cause we spend most of our free time playing and we like to be fair here.
noob

Herjulf

Banned
I agree.

I have cried spy quite alot of times, i cant show proof of it but i am quite shure most of the times, one keeptake excluded which might have been a fluke.

But common for all times is the lack of proof.

What i personally have promised openly to do is report any cheating/spying activity i can see on my side, Midgard.

Which i so far have done.

i am quite shure, i got one guy that used radar program and bragged about it at mtk, with says.
I have also, made people in my alliance very aware of my standpoint, and tried to make the need for spy activities as small as possible at for example relic raids, by scouting hours in advance with my SB.

Just to feel i can take some pride in an accomplishment.

This is my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom