Cheating accusations

• Thread starter old.(X)Jigga Man
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.(X)Jigga Man

This is why i don't play EF any more, some people cant handle someone might be better than them and the only way to rationalize there loss is to accuses the other person of cheating

I used to find it amusing when top players and clans would call me a cheat but it gets a bit annoying after a while (wont name any clans or players don't want to embarrass you, but you know who you are ;) )

when someone owns my ass i don't cry about it, lose sleep over it or call them cheaters because i can accept the fact that any player can beat any other player on any given day

All I can say is admins, clans or people on public servers show us the demos of me or anyone else cheating or STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have ruined EF for alot of people with your lame accusations
:(

Jigga Jigga

O

old.SHY-FX

Lo m8

Another cheater come to pretend he doesnt :p

O

old.(X)Jigga Man

lol mate you was struggling in there, looked like you needed a helping hand ;)

Jigga Jigga

O

old.crashpaddy

cheat accusations.....................lets get this straight once and for all for those people who can't be bothered to read through the posts.

no one has been accused of cheating,all that has been said is that it is possible to create cheats because of the Q3 engine.why are so many people twisting it?it's simple to understand.

i know people are better than me on there,i never moan if i loose only if the teams were uneven (by number of players not skill like some people(no names mentioned)i just go on there to have fun.but bearing in mind that a few of us have found out it's possible to create cheats and have experienced some "funny" things happen on servers it has ruined the game for us as well.

the point is at the moment we don't know if people are actually using "said" cheats it's just an educated guess.if it's possible to do them then someone more than likely is.

i could understand if i had come on here and said "oh yeah shy cheats" or something (which i never have and never will) but as jigga man has explained..............top players and clans have accused him of cheating,funny that how most will moan about it that they get accused,but actually some do it themselves.i have witnessed it before,christ i must of gone on a server just about everyday and seen either someone say cheat or moan about teams (when level in number)or something.

btw as well as problems with the vote rig and invisible player (server problem) would it be a good or bad idea to ask for a chat bind flood limiter,much like the one on RTCW which stops players flooding with those annoying chat binds? i think it limits people to 4 posts in 30 seconds.

O

old.ccc^krak3n

Bottom line.....your not getting a patch from Reven, they have several projects on the go, Jedi Outcast, Quake 4 (i think), SoF2. You ain't gonna get a patch, not for a comunity of around 160 people.

A)We think your wasteing you time

B) You have no proof to back up your accusations

C) You calling an investigation into all the talented players to see if they cheat or not, which by the way is very offensive.

All we asked for is proof and u got on your high horse and made everything private, well more fool you becasue now it seems like you lied about evrything you said and your trying to worm your way out of it.
If you think people use cheats for this game, fine thats your opinion, but don't come here and expect all of us to support and agree with you, you should have waited till tou had proof of cheats a demo, code, websites what ever. But you didn't you went ahead a posted acusations u cannot prove.

You have lost what little repect we had for you.

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by ccc^krak3n

A)We think your wasteing you time

C) You calling an investigation into all the talented players to see if they cheat or not, which by the way is very offensive.

If you think people use cheats for this game, fine thats your opinion, but don't come here and expect all of us to support and agree with you, you should have waited till tou had proof of cheats a demo, code, websites what ever. But you didn't you went ahead a posted acusations u cannot prove.

A) it is his time to waste, like it or not people have the right to choose what to do with their time ;)

C) where? I might be missing something but I haven't seen him calling any tallented player a cheat?

ok I left out b) caus I haven't seen anything.
Also it is your opinion that there wont be a patch, Crash aperently believes there will be one. Oh and I well I hope there will be a patch;).

True it would have been better the way you are saying, he didn't do it that way. Does this give people a right to flame him in the way it has been going on:confused: Sorry I dont believe thats fair, again this is my opinion.

What do people want to get out of this argument? Please tell me I just cant see what people will win out of it. I can understand that people get sick of being called a cheat every time they get onto a server, but saying that someone that post something is blame for that is silly. The only person that can and should be flammed is the cheatcalling person. It is so easy to call people names like n00b or silly what ever, but you will never win an argument that way.

Btw do I still like to play ef.......yes I do lol. And will I go on playing it YES, do I want to see any of the people posting here not playing....uhmmmm hell no. Me I like to see even sides on a server, if I outplay the other side its boring if I am owned its boring. So good people leaving is crap in my opinion.

O

old.The Nullifier

Originally posted by Mr.Blackshirt

A) it is his time to waste, like it or not people have the right to choose what to do with their time ;)

C) where? I might be missing something but I haven't seen him calling any tallented player a cheat?

a. yeah it is - but if hes gunna make posts and website announcing to the ef 'community' that there are cheats he must be able to back up his claims, which he can not. Also the story must remain the same otherwise people will think he is making it up.

c. Kraken didnt say that he said talented players will be scrutinized

If you are going to quote make sure you understand what people are saying.

M

mr.Blacky

point taken and yes you are right about b).
Then again I have to say I haven't seen him call out for an investigation about good players? Please tell me where.
Also both sides haven't varied that much imo.

Oh the rest still stands I believe ............
or are you going to scrutinize me;) (oh thats a joke, am not good at telling jokes though lol)

ok just an edit: would have been better if he had seen things and not say anything about it? even if it had spoiled his fun in ef like cheat callers spoiled your fun? (for argument sake asume he did see someone cheat)

O

old.The Nullifier

ill say it again then..... proof.

O

old.The Nullifier

if he/you has proof ill be interested in it... until then you are making everyones ef lives worse..

D

[DAD]Monty73

Crash, I think the onus is on you, I know you have a Q3 expert working on all this for you. If he does have an AIMBOT then...

Here is what I suggest...........

1. Copy Elite Force (or zip it) to another directory so you don’t have to re-install.

2. Get your Q3 guy to e-mail the AIMBOT to you.

3. Change your autoexec.cfg so that your name is not your own (on your original install not the backup) maybe to ^4Cheata ;)

4. Go onto a reasonably busy server maybe even a dis or In2stagib one and record a demo.

5. Post the demo on a web site and post the link back here, or send it to me and I will post it on one.

6. Delete the AIMBOT and your original EF directory and replace it with the backup.

7. Relax as the posts will not be as many requesting proof.

Unfortunately if you don’t do this then will all be reading the same posts for weeks

M

mr.Blacky

I am making everyones ef lives worse???? rofl. HOW
I have never said on a server that someone cheats. Also because I am prepared to have an open mind??? or does this somehow inflict some mental desease with you? (this is a question not an accusation!!!!!!)
I am also waiting for proof about what you said Wadada said??? Or is your word better then other peoples words???
You do realise that if you didn't respond to Crashes thread that not a lot of people would have seen this?
In another thread you said that you wanted to be treated fairly!! Well gues what: so do the rest of us here.
You dont want to be called a cheat? What have you done about it??????? let me gues not much accept calling the cheatcaller a n00b and flamed him.
Now lets see what do you do: somebody thinks hmmm this is fishy lets go find out if it is possible ohhh and lets ask other people for there experience in this matter..........
ooooppps big mistake caus now some good players think ahhhhhhhhh he is attacking us aahhhhhhh he bad he evil he must be flamed ohhhhhhhhhh does it matter if he has good intention nooooooooo why caus we sick of being called cheats so lets flame an easy target........ok done now lets pet each other on the back caus we done such a good job... rofl

You still haven't said what you hoped to gain in this discussion!!! or is it proof well sorry to say but this aint the way to get it

You are not perfect Nullifier so dont act as if you are. Answer me where do you get the nerve to say that I make peoples ef live crap. Have you looked at what you have posted recently??? The only thing what you have shown to people is that you are only capable of seeing your own side. It takes atleast 2 people to argue. I have tried to answer you post as openminded as possible unfortunatly you have not done the same thing (or perhaps you just can't in which case I feel some sympathy for you).

I can hardly wait with what for "nice answer" you come up with this time:puke:

O

old.SHY-FX

All I asked for was some proof, when proof couldnt be given it was obviuos it was all a lie.

I'm still waiting for this working aimbot that crash has, to be used in a duel on a barrysworld server so we can all do a demo, but its not going to happen because "he wouldnt want to play with an egotistical asshole like me" what a load of crap, dont you agree?

Its not going to happen becuase he made the whole thing up, what he didnt realise is, maybe some people dont take bullshit for the gospel truth.

He has been made to look like the lying asshole that he is, and thats good, the fatc he his has argued his inane point for so long compounds the fact that he is a totally thick skinned fucking idiot who will carry something on even when he knows hes wrong and has lied to everyone.

People said on the day EF came out that aimbots/autofire etc work in EF, peeps came to that conclusion just because EF runs on the Q3 engine so all cheats for Q3 work in EF, just like crash did, only crash was over a year late.

I could have said ohh yea it only needs a bit of modding to work in EF, you dont need to be a Q3 expert to come out with that shit, its blatatly obvious, but they didnt do it when EF was a cool game so there not going to do it now are they?

I'd also like to know wtf a Q3 expert is? probably some tosser whos trying to make himself feel good by spooling a line to Crash, a line that anyone with a brain could spool cause its just a bit of common sense really, only thing is, Crash was over a year late in his thinkings. When RTCW came out peeps said you could cheat, only evidence to that effect, its on the Q3 engine, ie no evidense just n00b style bullshit.

All crash has done is realised/been told you can cheat in Q3 and come to the conclusion EF=Q3 engine so all cheats work no problems, with out testing them, without looking into it any further, he says he has tested it(meaning it works), then he says his Q3 expert told him they would work(meaning they dont work) in EF with a little modding. What a load of bullshit. ohhh no wait let me guess, Crash isnt going to provide any proof untill every cheat for Q3 has been modded to work in EF, no, hes going to come out with more bollox for people with an IQ over 10 to laugh at.

O

old.The Nullifier

I am making everyone’s ef lives worse???? rofl. HOW

By announcing to everyone that EF is full of cheats and that an EF aimbot exists.... thus encouraging cheat accusers to call other cheats even more.... is that not clear?

I have never said on a server that someone cheats. Also because I am prepared to have an open mind??? or does this somehow inflict some mental desease with you? (this is a question not an accusation!!!!!!)B]

Did I say you did? my questions were never directed at you.. so what are you talking about?

I am also waiting for proof about what you said Wadada said??? Or is your word better then other peoples words???]

why don’t you ask him if he said it or not..... I didn’t make a condump, but others were there - and yeah he said he would cut my throat and he has my full name and address - btw he didn’t know I was nullifier... too bad for him. He pretends to be a nice guy but he isn’t - has a slime ball who's perverted mind is a danger to children.. I wouldnt want mine to be around him...

You do realise that if you didn't respond to Crashes thread that not a lot of people would have seen this?

I’m glad they've seen it

[BIn another thread you said that you wanted to be treated fairly!! Well gues what: so do the rest of us here.
You dont want to be called a cheat? What have you done about it??????? let me gues not much accept calling the cheatcaller a n00b and flamed him?

Vie made cheat accusers who have no proof look stupid, I didn’t start the silliness... where have I called someone a noob?

Now lets see what do you do: somebody thinks hmmm this is fishy lets go find out if it is possible ohhh and lets ask other people for there experience in this matter..........
ooooppps big mistake caus now some good players think ahhhhhhhhh he is attacking us aahhhhhhh he bad he evil he must be flamed ohhhhhhhhhh does it matter if he has good intention nooooooooo why caus we sick of being called cheats so lets flame an easy target........ok done now lets pet each other on the back caus we done such a good job... rofl

Too bad - maybe next time you announce to the world about something you'll think it through.. good players are sick of been called cheats.. do-gooders like yourself with no proof make matters worse as I have mentioned.

You still haven't said what you hoped to gain in this discussion!!! or is it proof well sorry to say but this aunt the way to get it

Proof should have been made available from the start.. however this issue has escalated to its current position due to the ill-tempered responses from crashpaddy.. if my questions and concerns were answered and listened too properly then your little organisation wouldn't be the laughing stock it now is..

You are not perfect Nullifier so dont act as if you are. Answer me where do you get the nerve to say that I make peoples ef live crap. Have you looked at what you have posted recently??? The only thing what you have shown to people is that you are only capable of seeing your own side.

I have my own opinions and beliefs - once again it goes back to the proof issue here... we aren’t talking about God after all so faith isn’t an issue.. and no imp not perfect - Id like a few more inches, 9 is not enough... and again what I have posted about you or your efpa that is rude?

It takes at least 2 people to argue. I have tried to answer you post as open-minded as possible unfortunatly you have not done the same thing (or perhaps you just can't in which case I feel some sympathy for you).

Which post? And who gives you the right to say imp not open minded? It is the sheep who follow blindly without question who are the closed minded ones after all...

I can hardly wait with what for "nice answer" you come up with this time:puke:

What’s been nice got to do with anything? - you seem to have an obsession with nice things... I never said I was a 'nice guy'... a pissed off guy who is tired of lamers - not a nice guy.

If you say black is white and can't tell me why then expect to be told otherwise.... also my 'argument' was never towards you but directed at crashpaddy's wild statements and constant story changing.

I dont think theres much you can do now to undo the damage that’s been done.. perhaps its all about damage limitation.. Which usually means keeping quiet if you have no substance.

O

old.crashpaddy

lol i just love these comments about locking your children up............the point is we are probably the ones with the kids ( I know i am,one 2 years and another on the way) and chances are your locked up in a dark bedroom drooling over fake pictures of jeri ryan in her birthday suit. :)

nuff said,peace out! :)

O

old.crashpaddy

take care...............have fun oh no wait.........self proclaimed "elite" players don't do that as winning is everything,how silly of me. :rolleyes:

i'll just keep playing,you keep getting called a cheat as you lot always have done,and keep putting peoples playing skills down hell we know we ain't good enough to win against the forums EF gods!

like i said before nuff said

you can reply.................but you'll just be talking to yourself :)

O

old.SHY-FX

Crash your such a fucking asshole!!! Are you mentally retarded? None of us put anyones skills down, we dont need to. We, sorry, I slagged off wankers like you that call people cheats, I didnt say I hate people who are new to EF or anything else. Your just trying to turn this into us been cocky EF players that are taking the piss out of newbies. You and tossers like you are the wankers taking the piss.

Anyone whos ever seen me in a server will tell you I never say a bad word to anyone, unless there spamming cheat etc and even then I'l probably only say "learn to play before you start talking shit"

Your just a muppet extraordinair, you have nothing to say, you have been made to look like the total idiot that you are so now your trying to make out were all anti newbie, but even in your lame attempts at that you look like an even bigger tosser.

:upyours: moron

O

old.ccc^virus

ROFL

I have watched these posts spread like a virus....like me infact...lol

Its funny as fuck I gotta say...well i might aswell throw my spanner in.....the women demand it and who am i too deny them the pleasure of my spanner ;)

I think Crash's intentions are nobel enough. I too have been playing this game since day one. I know all the top players and have played with them all and I dont know a SINGLE one who has any kinda cheat....help scripts YES....aimbots and the like...NO. I tell you for a fact I fuckin hate cheats myself and I can assure you....If i knew of anyone who cheats or who has cheated I would certainly say so...If there was anyone in clan ccc^ caught cheating they would be kicked straight away.

Honestly Crash as i say above....I think your intentions are good and I DO believe your trying to help the EF community...well whats left of it ;) BUT I think as others have said that possibly your going about it the wrong way. It winds the class act players like ccc^nullifier & SHY^FX up the wrong way and I can see why.

Perhaps in hignsight you would agree that you should have gotten your proof first (which apprently you claim to have) then reveal all to the EF community. Im all for stamping cheats out aswell. But its gotta be done right m8.

The reason this has backfired on you is simply because of players like SHY and Nulli and myself have to put up with bullshit comments everyday on EF about cheating...and i mean every map...and it just gets very annoying as im sure you can understand. Basically there upset because you have now stired up and hornets nest for all the great players in EF and made life EVEN WORSE for them. I KNOW that wasent your intention and I KNOW you havent personally pointed the finger at anyone yourself but you must see how it is on the other side of the fence.
The whole reason I stopped playing EF was because i was spending more time typing my innocence then actually playing the bloody game....perhaps in an ideal world I could ignore it...but not all the time...its just tiresome and frustrating.

I once thought about cheaters in EF....maybe 8 months back when i was playing against players like (X)jigga man and wrld|maverick and they seemed so accurate....so good.....hardly miss with a sniper rifle and there scores were amazing every map. But i practised myself and become one hell of a sniper too and once you know every maps hotspots and you get a knack of knowing where to be at the right time...then your scores can toppel 200+ most good games...IT IS SKILL and TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE.....I look back now and thought i could never do it but honestly 99% of great EF players are pure skill. If there is a 1% of cheaters in EF it has eluded me.

Please Crash by all means research into it but if you DO indeed have proof...well in my opinion...holding back on this 'aimbot' cheat is doing more harm then good to the EF community your trying to protect.

Man what a rant......rofl

ccc^vi®us
-=-=-=-=-
leader - clan ccc^
www.clanccc.co.uk

O

old.SHY-FX

Virus m8 hes not holding back on jack shit, there never was an aimbot, hes just full of crap

O

old.Celtic Tiger

Tigers take

Allright heres what I have to say........

EFPA:

Honestly I don't see the point of setting this up. I mean theres to way you can be sure a player is cheating. Crash you said you thought a few players looked dodgy before, well are you brave enough to put their names up here?.....if they even exist. I have played for over a year and have lost a lot but I aint never come across a cheater.

Patch:

I read on the official boards a 6 months ago raven stating publicaly they have no intention of bringing out a new patch and this was when the community was 3 times the size it is now. So this aint never going to happen.

Wadada

Well what nulli said is quite true. He acts all nice but he has serious problems in the head department. He used to pretend to be a woman and seems to have a lot of these "internet relationships" IMHO Hes the kinda guy who goes into chat rooms looking for 12 year old girls..........

Don't bother posting a load of abuse after this cause at the end of the day its only a game and I couldn't give a shit what someone in another country thinks of me.

Roll on jedi knight..........:clap:

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by The Nullifier
if he/you has proof ill be interested in it... until then you are making everyones ef lives worse..

ok how should i make out this sentence then. apparently with he you mean Crash and considering you responded to my post you= me???
Can you please point out to me where i said that EF is full of cheats??? You are glad people saw all these threads? what happend with you saying that more people would call good-players cheats?
I never announced anything period. "do gooders" ?? my main goal if you read my posts was to try to get a patch, for what reason? to get rid of people saying that good players are cheats. nothing more nothing less.
the open minded part was directed at the fact that you categorial deny that a cheat is possible (I just dont know if it is possible or not, but to be honest I am not looking at it)
Yes I agree completly with you when you say that you are sick and tired of the people calling you a cheat, it aint nice for you nor for the other people on server. If I see someone attacking someone on a server (with words lol) I will try to help that person, then again I am a "do-gooder" lol. Somehow I dont see cheatcalling on every map perhaps its because good fraggers have left the scene which is a shame.
btw i wont help you with getting more then 9 inch lol:rolleyes: As for the rest you have your rights for your opinions and beliefs But is it necesary to attack people in the manner you and Shy did if they disagree with you???
I tried to answer your questions and concerns but you were too busy with Crash. Perhaps I am too much of a nice guy (rofl dont think so) but I want to frag with fun, and comments like fuck off / asshole/ perveted / danger to children are imho just as bad as cheat calling. So dont do to others what you dont like having done to you

Virus smart comments, couldn't agree more.

O

old.The Nullifier

when did i 'categorically deny cheats were possible' !! - you are starting to piss me off now.

O

old.crashpaddy

good comments V,but i would like to bring up it's not only the "good" players that get called cheats.i have been called a cheat a few times and i only classify myself as an average player.i have seen players half way down the score board getting called cheats.jesus i have played against the likes of CCC,wrld,n! etc etc and have never thought to myself oh they are cheating becuase they are so good.it's not like that at all.i have had nothing but respect for CCC etc from day one of seeing you guys play.christ i have admined your damn matches on BWEFL and thought to myself shit these guys are good for the main reason of your placement and tatics.

also that cheat calling has been about since day one,problem is now theres a group saying there are possible cheats about,people are using it as an excuse for the problem.which is rubbish.the problem is no worse than it ever was.

null i think that post by blacky may of been directed at shy-fx as well.

shy............................you say it's all jack shit about the aimbot because i haven't shown proof...................yet you say "there never was an aimbot,he's full of crap".........................with no proof!!!!!!!!! which by your standards makes you as bad as what i apparently am

btw tiger nice comments about wadada..................aka waddy(paddy) talk about putting your foot in it.

im not going to comment on this forum much longer,all it's turning into is a slaging match (o.k. i didn't help matters none and im sorry for that) but as you can see by shy's post abit further down it's getting way too out of hand.i never went to the lengths of that language in any of my posts and personally i think it's very sad and insulting (way beyond the point of me calling null an idiot or whatever)

O

old.ccc^virus

ok crash

honestly mate i would like to ask you ONE thing and please if you can respond to this with a simple answer.

1) Do you infact have in your possession evidence of an aimbot or cheat or infact HAVE the cheat itself ?

that is all i want to know....

ccc^vi®us
-=-=-=-=-
leader - clan ccc^
www.clanccc.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom