Cheaters

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe that all people get for cheating, for the last few years, is a 2 week ban. Name and Shame I say. If we know who the cheaters are we can keep an eye out for them and react accordingly.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
The first wave was a warning more than anything else; it serves the purpose of demonstrating to cheaters that they can be caught. It gives people the chance to go clean, and yes. That does mean more money for GOA (though considering they're a business you can hardly hold it against them).

The second wave (and all waves after that) will be perma-bans.

Clicky

As for naming and shaming... well in this first wave, what would be the point? It would totally defeat the idea of allowing people to come clean and start over and frankly we get enough Radar accusations as it is, we hardly need GOA to throw even more fuel on the fire.

In the second wave... well I guess it wouldn't matter so much, the person is after all permanently banned... but then again, why would you need to know their name if that was the case?

Oh yes before I forget. I eat kitten heads and rape puppy corpses. Just to give some accurate information to the over-zealous idiot who will inevitably make a post declaring me the anti-Christ. ;)

Bloodhunter

Banned
all the fotm ppl who left daoc after NF are the ones who were cheating :p their accs closed and they said they quit :p

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
I agree...once they are banned then it doesnt matter who they are. However, some cheaters would have got to high RR off the backs of honest gamers who have played DAOC as it was intended. I think it would be only fair for us honest players to find out the names of these low life cheating players. Two week ban and their names published on FH or DAoC official web pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom