cheaters on daoc italy - Deira

UgoBesugo

Fledgling Freddie
Only a littler question, I don't mind of the 20 seconds of delay it's only a free shard for now daoc italy, but our staff had banned a lot of players on Vortigern because they used cheats like radar, gear, wall hack (a stealther had stolen a relic in solo...), others had stolen items and accounts, now all these accounts that were banned are able to play on Deira, I really would like to know if we have to take all this shit ( sorry for the word, but for me cheater = shit) in the second and third step of our new adventure on GOA.

Thanks for your answer and sorry if my english sux, hope u'll understand.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
GOA won't have a list of those banned so I would guess that those cheaters will get a second chance to play BUT trust me when I say that GOA will ban and delete anyones account if they are caught cheating. It may not be ideal for you but it is all they can do unless they have the list of banned accounts which I doubt they would. You could always send a message to GOA with the names of known cheaters so that they can keep an close watch on those people if they return.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
yeah GoA dont just ban accounts, they delete everything on that account and make sure it doesnt work on any server ever again :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom