Cheaters in Thid

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys,

I am wondering what experience people have of cheaters in thid?

In recent months I have seen people jump 100ft in the air then appear behind me, others that seem to always be "too far away" or "not in view" and most recently a Cabalist that ran away from me (sprinting with endo3 and LW2) to clip range in a matter of seconds.

Anyone else seen this type of crap?

Thanks,

Tundula

soze

I am a FH squatter
I had a shaman do the same to me i hit it and sprited after it, it was all of a sudden far enough a way to cast twice, i hit and its gone again. I put it down to lag

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
I had a shaman do the same to me i hit it and sprited after it, it was all of a sudden far enough a way to cast twice, i hit and its gone again. I put it down to lag

Had this in leirvik recently, it's bloody annoying but It does seem to be due to lag.

Zdeath

Banned
I had an inconnu in /level caba, or sorc and he was like warping away sometimes, I also chased him to apk on my skald, speed 3 for me, none for him, yet he gets there first, and obviously cheating.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
all the US banned perhaps? oooo speculation i love it

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I can generate that 'lag' whenever I want just by logging on 2 accounts and alt tabbing to the other account so the account I alt tabbed from walks off at mach5 then in like 20 secs or if I alt tab back again it bounces back to where it suppose to be.
Fun using it against stealth zergers so they all miss their styles :p

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
I can generate that 'lag' whenever I want just by logging on 2 accounts and alt tabbing to the other account so the account I alt tabbed from walks off at mach5 then in like 20 secs or if I alt tab back again it bounces back to where it suppose to be.
Fun using it against stealth zergers so they all miss their styles :p

wont you get in trouble for admitting that?:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom