cheat?

T

Teren

From Camelot Herald:

Discord
50th level Inconnu Reaver
Dragon Knight

Data current as of 2003-04-17 4:34 PM EDT
This character has been logged in within the last 24 hours.

Realm vs Realm information:
Realm points: 10,000,000 - hmmm... how did he make that?
Realm points earned this week: 0
Total deaths in RvR combat (since 06/26/02): 1
Deaths in RvR combat this week: 0
"I Remain Standing" score: 0.00
(Number of RP earned last week, divided by number of deaths)
Duels with other players won (since 00/00/03): 0
Duels with other players won this week: 0
Note: you can suppress this list for your character via the /webdisplay points command.

Crafting information:
This player has not published his/her trade skills to the Herald.
If you are this player and wish to do so, type /webdisplay trades to display your trade skills here.

M

mavericky

More likely a bug on the xml or what ever they use there

L

living

sounds like a bug i in the herald.. or cheat... try post it to goa :)

S

Sarnat

Obvious bug in the datadump or a test character or something.

M

Meatballs

I expect he hax0red the GOA mainframe to bump up his RPs. ;)

B

Brannor McThife

You all seem to miss the fact that this is from the CAMELOT HERALD and has f-all to do with GOA. Also, it could be a test character, for testing Realm abilities. I mean, remember my paladin test character that is/was a Dragon Knight (pissed off some or other SotL Kiddie :p ). I had died maybe once too, and had a lot of RP too.

Anyway, regardless, it's got nothing to do with GOA.

-G

E

eynar

This may have to do something with it:

" From the Herald programming gorilla: “With the latest patch, we've changed the Herald realm/guild pages so that they are updated by the game itself. There are still some bugs with the new system that we're working on fixing; we hope to have a completely working system in place by the next patch. In the mean time, all servers should now be updating normally (Pellinor was down for a week) and all stat displays and crafter displays (with the exception of the “I Remain Standing...” list, which still has some issues) should be working normally.

Herald typing chimp, here: Because the server now updates the stats directly, as opposed to the old system using an intermediate set of machines, we have to wait until we patch to make changes to the program. Some things we can fix with a “read file,” and other things we can’t. We’re still ironing out the kinks of the new system, and I’m sorry for the annoyance factor."

G

Graknak

i think he's a test char, normally if Realm Abilities need testing on the US servers they just pump the Rps up so he can buy ehm all and test ehm.

G

gurki

That's a char on the USA Pendragon test server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom