Cheat?? or lag?

kaedrick2

Fledgling Freddie
Is there a cheat whereby you can stealth immediately after being hit? I ask this because on three occasions in Thid tonight I attacked stealthers and got a hit on two and the other evaded. On each occasion they stealthed immediately after the hit and the evade. I know that my scout can not go into stealth mode for at least a couple of seconds after being attacked so wonder if this is a cheat or perhaps a quirk of lag. Either way, it was very frustrating.

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah its an RA which makes your toon vanish into stealth no matter what combat your in, and its unbreakable for a limited amount of time, tho they can't attack u for like 30 seconds either

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Vanish costs 5 points? Most amout of points you can have in Thid is 4?

kaedrick2

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you...can this be had at lvl 24? If so, will have to check it out.

kaedrick2

Fledgling Freddie
Are you having me on Afran? :eek6: I ask because my scout targetted a caster, missed and then the target was not in sight for my second shot...

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn, sounds like the cheaters came to thid to, nothing u can do really, its the GMs using cheat we all know that dont we :m00:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
frogster said:
Yes, but if you get 2l0 in emain then go to thid, that is allowed, but no more RPs in thid, the rules in 1.70 state this. You will see many such surprises, when someone get to higher RR and comes to thid to kill people...

Chadalonius

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and if you evade or block you can stealth straight away, it doesn't count as being in combat.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Esselinithia said:
Yes, but if you get 2l0 in emain then go to thid, that is allowed, but no more RPs in thid, the rules in 1.70 state this. You will see many such surprises, when someone get to higher RR and comes to thid to kill people...

Maybe GOA will change the name from Thidranki to Epec after such cases (E-Penis Enlargement Center)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ah Vanish, just what stealthers needed.

I mean we don't want visible players killing them or anything do we.

Forget co-op servers or 3rd UK server

GIVE ME A NO STEALTH SERVER, TRUST ME IT WOULD BE THE BEST SERVER BY FAR.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:

Or perhaps play another game?

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Job said:

yes and give ME a no chanter, no SM, no stealther, no purge, no ns, no mezz, no casterpet - server

so my wiz could solo ?

ps: did I forget to add something to that list wizzies ? :D

Milne

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
yes and give ME a no chanter, no SM, no stealther, no purge, no ns, no mezz, no casterpet - server

so my wiz could solo ?

ps: did I forget to add something to that list wizzies ? :D

While your playing god, could you make armsmen better please? thanks :clap:

kaedrick2

Fledgling Freddie
Is this legal? It seems such a useful thing to have I would certainly consider using it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but is it legal? If it is not legal then I would certainly not contemplate using it......but otherwise?/? why not?

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
kaedrick2 said:
Are you having me on Afran? :eek6: I ask because my scout targetted a caster, missed and then the target was not in sight for my second shot...

I've noticed a LOS 'bug' since NF where you can target a first time, but then you can't re-target even when in LOS.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
frogster said:
You can have a RR10 character in Thid as long as the RP's are earn't outside of the BG. You're only capped at earning RP's in the BG's, no longer capped at getting into them.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
why bother getting rr2 for thid if you cant make any more realm points ?

It just seems totally pointless and a waste of time to kill people and not earn realm points ?

Also its a bit sad. ANd the problems you speak of are probbly lag abusing peeps

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
You can have a RR10 character in Thid as long as the RP's are earn't outside of the BG. You're only capped at earning RP's in the BG's, no longer capped at getting into them.

That wouldnt work as now you get nice exp for killing in Frontires so you would ding 25 realy quick you could get to a maximum of 2l0

im gonna test this out

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
True.... but tbh who would do that just to go to BG? Dont bring Thugs into this i have had enough of that littel punk to last me a life time

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
The maximum RR for a level 24 char is R2L4. You can't get higher than that as a level Thid char.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom