Cheapest place to buy toa and catacombs EU?

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Yupp as topic say, and get the key mailed.

Friend of mine starting again :>

blejs

Loyal Freddie
cheaper if possible, like only getting the cdkey etc and dont need the cds etc :)

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
I think theses are among the cheapest (Swedish site), but there is no send the key-service. The only one i know sending the key is Gamersloot and GOA themself. Gamersloot is not cheap but rather fast. And GOA's price I don't know.

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.dlgamer.com/ does the dl + serial , or just the serial .
Tbh though , you'll be lucky to find a site that does just the serial cheaper than you can buy the box for at play.com etc

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Baldanah said:
http://www.dlgamer.com/ does the dl + serial , or just the serial .
Tbh though , you'll be lucky to find a site that does just the serial cheaper than you can buy the box for at play.com etc

Did I miss something? I though the Catacombs EU versions are only different in languages, you can register with the French cata serial even if you are playing on Prydwen. So why is the EU/UK version of Catacombs costs 10 more euros then the French?

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Did I miss something? I though the Catacombs EU versions are only different in languages, you can register with the French cata serial even if you are playing on Prydwen. So why is the EU/UK version of Catacombs costs 10 more euros then the French?

Its prob down to the fact that dlgamer is a french company , hence the 10 euro extra on the english version for importing .

Thats just a guess though , so i may be wrong .

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:

They are not same and french does not work on english account. Belive me I managed to order french version and it did not work. Had to email them back and then they did something to make it work with english acc and they charged another 10 euro for it.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
They are not same and french does not work on english account. Belive me I managed to order french version and it did not work. Had to email them back and then they did something to make it work with english acc and they charged another 10 euro for it.

Rather Ironic really - you get charged extra for English version - when ofc Mythic code the game in American English and GoA Translate it to French/German/Spanish/Italian etc.

So you really are paying for nothing - English Tax :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

I don't get it. I thought you got a CD-KEY, you registering an account on GOA's site, and you can play on every eu server of your choice. With modifying the update.dat you can download the whole game from the patcher.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

not true - all EU versions use the same code base. the only difference is the language files, which can be patched to whatever language you want.

I always buy a german version, then delete the language sub folder and change the update.dat to english instead of german - that's it: full english version.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Zebolt said:
Lamorak suck anyway blejs :p

Its not for me a friend, and its for EU :)

Tnx ppl, gonna check it out later some :)

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Bag said:
I think theses are among the cheapest (Swedish site), but there is no send the key-service. The only one i know sending the key is Gamersloot and GOA themself. Gamersloot is not cheap but rather fast. And GOA's price I don't know.

that works out to be just over £7 for each. thats really good value :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Garbannoch said:
not true - all EU versions use the same code base. the only difference is the language files, which can be patched to whatever language you want.

I always buy a german version, then delete the language sub folder and change the update.dat to english instead of german - that's it: full english version.

I bought french catacombs serial. Logged in to my sub pages and entered the serial. IT DID NOT WORK!

I e-mailed dlgamer and they acknowledged that it won´t work and fixed so that my serial would work on my acc and I got charged for another 10 euro for english version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom