Cheap Legendary Weapons for sale.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
A selection of cheap Legendary Weapons on sale at 3240 meath, SE of meath market.

mostly 96->99 qual piercers, prices range from 500gp->5p.

If anyone wants a weapon crafted then I charge 2p + 1 item (e.g. torch) per retry up front, contact me ingame with your plat and LW components.

hehe the same boni that offered 2 plats for all 4 of my 99 qu lw's, realized how expensive it is to craft them :p ?

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
1p+ profit for about 4 mins work (1 min combine to make base weapon and a 2-3 min combine to combine ingriedients) :eek7: I can understand a sc'r charging 500g per 7 point o/c due to having to make 4x99 gems, but damn Boni thats harsh.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing to say to that really, if legendary weapons are yellow or blue/green to craft, it means that crafter has spent shitloads of cash to get there, and we need to make up for that somehow :p

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
1 plat profit might seem harsh to you, but as the previous poster stated out, its cost a shitload of money getting to 1065+ to be able to make those legendary weapons (they are still very orange at that level). Personally I leveled my own weaponcrafter just for the sole reason of being able to make legendary weapons. That means I skilled my WC for my own money from 1 to 1060, and then at 1060 I started making legendary weapons PURELY to skill on them. I couldnt start doing assignment for people at that level, cause until I am 1085 I can theoretically loose the legendary ingredient, and I doubt a customer would like to cover that when it disappears.

Additional to get your weaponcrafter to 1065+ you also need to track down a SC and alchemist to get the 6 ingredients required besides the baseweapon and the metal, so you're talking about more than a 3 min job making a legendary weapon.

1 plat too much of a profit? Maybe, but nobodys forcing you to use him either ..

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
It takes quite long to get all the parts, even if you have all of the crafters available on your account. 1p isnt harsh at all.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
hehe the same boni that offered 2 plats for all 4 of my 99 qu lw's, realized how expensive it is to craft them :p ?

hehe yep, but im there now :)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Ok for those that dont like the price I guess you have never made these yourself. To make any decent number you need tinctures from an alchemist and gems from a spellcrafter, so in effect I need 3 crafters to make these (that or run all over housing looking for items that dont exist in the appropriate number). It takes over 10 items to make one weapon, so you need two accouts logged on and a LOT of storage or youll lose even more time. Plus ofc someone leveled a WC up to 1080+... not easy fast or cheap.

I am making a profit on these, but if you think it takes 5 mins to make rofl. Yes 5 mintues for the green bar, but there are DAYS of skilling and hours of item gathering before you can start each green bar going.

Oh and of couse this is all MARKET DRIVEN, I havent EVER seen anyone offering a service this efficient, heck all you need to do is hand me 1 item and 2p, every other WC'er ive talked to wants you to gather all the tinctures, gems, arcanite etc etc.

Dont like my service, dont like my price, dont order then, but dont tell me its expensive till you can show me where you can get this service cheaper, k, thanks.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
If anyone wants a weapon crafted then I charge 2p + 1 item (e.g. torch) per retry up front, contact me ingame with your plat and LW components.

note this should be 2p + item per weapon crafted, not retry, as you cant salvage LWS, ill just make as many as you order (note LWs sell to shop for around 380gp, so youll be able to get that back on the substandard tries).

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
I have a 1094 WC, so i know exactly how much it has cost to get there, however, i do feel asking 1p+ for a 5 min combine is taking the piss. Most of the weapons i have made ppl have been at cost, purely to try and up my WC skill. I sometimes would even gather the gems/tinctures for ppl as theres a house that sells them close to mine. So not exactly a "hard" item to make compared with a spellcrafter who spends 2-3 hours making gems for 1 person.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Garax said:
I have a 1094 WC, so i know exactly how much it has cost to get there, however, i do feel asking 1p+ for a 5 min combine is taking the piss. Most of the weapons i have made ppl have been at cost, purely to try and up my WC skill. I sometimes would even gather the gems/tinctures for ppl as theres a house that sells them close to mine. So not exactly a "hard" item to make compared with a spellcrafter who spends 2-3 hours making gems for 1 person.

Im offering this service to everyone, I dont see you putting up a price for your services to everyone, or do you? I dont need to up my WC anymore, im doing this for profit not to help out guildies. Personally im sick of the crafting on excal, most of the time I have heaps of cash but if I actually need anything made its nigh on impossible to find a crafter who can be arsed making whatever I need whatever plat I offer.
I also wouldnt waste any LGM crafters time without a really significant tip, as anyone who has made stuff for me will know I tip BIG. When people boast they can farm 15p+ in an hour, why craft for gold pieces?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
gotta remember that these weapons dont just take boni's time with WC ( ;) ) but my time with alchemist and SC'er.. now.. who the hell would ever dare say that alchemists or sc'ers should be denied cash? 60p it cost for my alchemist... ish.. and now we got a nice little line up of legendary weapons up and running for realm mates.. peeps say its too much?

do it yourself then if u dont like it.. and GL finding others willing to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom