Cheap Catacombs

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know if this has already been posted but Gameplay are selling Catacombs at the extremely low price of £5.99 with a free T-Shirt!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know if it is a DAoC t-shirt or just some crap with the Gameplay logo on?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if it's the same as the one I got from alapage a few months back it's got the big red skull from the box cover on it. Long sleeved t-shirts, though it was too small for fat git me - a bit tight, bit big for the wife but she wears it anyway ;)

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
t-shirt is a daoc catacombs t-shirt

Bundle includes Daoc Catacombs expansion pack plus 2 free bonus disks with Daoc classic + SI and a free 14 day trial

\o/

Outlander

Part of the furniture
"Tried this game, its awesome fun, great gfx, competitive and loads of really nice people! A must have!" by James, 29/04/2005 09:14:46

Such lies!1!!

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
if it's the same as the one I got from alapage a few months back it's got the big red skull from the box cover on it. Long sleeved t-shirts, though it was too small for fat git me - a bit tight, bit big for the wife but she wears it anyway ;)

It's same one - mine just arrived (bought a Collectors edition along time ago that I'd never activated so I decided to buy Catacombs at that price in case I ever need another account :))

Jamie Li

Fledgling Freddie
Play.com

yes play are still offer'ing it at £9.99 :eek2:

from play.com with no free t-shirt
or
gameplay with free t-shirt

uuuuummmmmmmm :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom