Cheap 99% 16.2 dps longbows

O

old.Odysseus

During my race towards 1040 fletching, I have gone into a streak of mass-manufacture of
99% 16.2 dps 5.4 spd longbows
normally I would sell those for 900g a piece, but seeing the number of scouts and the number of bows I have in my inventory, here goes:

400g a piece!!!

I have 20 of those bows. First to post here or ingame will get them.
There is no limit as to how many one person can buy.
This offer will stand until the 20 bows are gone.

EDIT:
Should you wish to purchase with the purpose of selling them to others, I have no problem with that.
In fact: 5 bows = 365g a piece.
10 bows = 340g a piece.

N

nanorch

Don't you just hate when the economy goes into recession ;)

S

Sabu

I can`t understand why scouts leave. Scout is nice char but now must play in group... whats the problem? im a gimped pally what is worst :)

C

Cowled

Ody

At 1.52 scouts will only be using Hunterbows, or the 16.5 dps, Heavy-longbow.

C

Cowled

if i can't make heavy longbows, qua 99 at 1.52, i'll order one from u, for 400g :)

O

old.Odysseus

Did that really have to take 3 posts to say?

Anyway, updated the prices and a few notes in original post.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Cowled
Ody

At 1.52 scouts will only be using Hunterbows, or the 16.5 dps, Heavy-longbow.

hahahhaha, we are SCOUTS, not HUNTERS
anyone that uses a hunterbow as primary bow is a f**l.
and you need to be rr5 to get full advantage of a 16.5 bow.. FYI that's not you ^^

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I believe 400g is much closer to the cost price, so sign me up for one of them Oddyseus. I will try to contact you ingame.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I believe 400g is much closer to the cost price, so sign me up for one of them Oddyseus. I will try to contact you ingame.
Regards, Glottis

hehe, there IS no fixed costprice for 99% gear of the highest material level, just a fixed price that makes the risk go to the crafter, or a costprice + retries price which can make prices very high.

sometimes it takes 1 try to make a 99%, sometimes it takes 15 tries.

imho 400G for a 99% longbow is very cheap.

J

Javai

I'd like one of those Ody if you haven't sold all 20 yet. Will try to catch you later on tonight

J.

O

old.Odysseus

Thx Methos, I have been trying to explain that before, no luck im afraid.

Anyway I still have bows left, no worry J :)

edit: a note on my prices.
I am now 1038 fletching.
A week ago I was 1030.
I have spent 10 plat on that.
This moment I have produced 40 bows at 1038, trying to get 1039, loss per bow that I do not sell to a customer is 25g.
Make your own conclusions.

T

Tranquil-

And just to clear up a misunderstanding, Heavy Longbows will still do more damage than normal Longbows simply because their base speed is slower. The 0.3 extra dps needs a RR of 5 to be effective, yes. But not the increased speed. And noone will use Huntingbows exclusively, or exclusively Heavy Longbows, except a noob ofcourse.

C

Cowled

vs. Pbt i would use Hunterbows... and vs. tank a good old longbow (as high dps as posible) :p

A

arcofirme

I was w8ing patch 1.52 for buy a heavy lb , 16.5 dps sounds cool . But .... I need RR5 to can use it ¿¿??

K

K0nah

hunting bows are better for grping (pbt/interrupts/targets dying before u get shot off) heavy longbows r better for sniping - u need both in ur pack. Or the middle ground, plain "Bow" i quite fancy, @4.7 drawspeed...

T

Tranquil-

A regular Bow is great, yes, a very overlooked and good option.
With a bow you could do a 8-900(a bit lower perhaps) crit with about the same drawtime as that of a Heavy Longbow normal shot.

O

old.Odysseus

First 6 bows are already sold.
4 others ordered.

A

astas83

I can`t understand why scouts leave. Scout is nice char but now must play in group... whats the problem? im a gimped pally what is worst

there are many problems with the class which arent being fixed but being even more nerfed, stealth is useless atm, getting more useless, wp to mythic, and the classes that need nerfing aren't getting nerfed, god knows why...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by astas83

there are many problems with the class which arent being fixed but being even more nerfed, stealth is useless atm, getting more useless, wp to mythic, and the classes that need nerfing aren't getting nerfed, god knows why...

Hehe, I resisted the urge to go bitch about Mythic yet again, it feels so useless as they refuse to listen at all... I'm was not asking for a I win button for scouts, just the removal of see hidden, but increase the bubble in which Assasin classes can spot us... But.. noo, they come with crap Camouflage... 10 minute timer... lol... lol lol.
I will only lvl my scout now if I'm REALLY bored, lvl 38 now, will most likely stay that lvl.

Question, were should I pick up the bow Oddy?
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Odysseus

Bows are ready for pickup at camelot vault.
Call me or my alt psyche ingame, I'll be online from around 1930 cet tonight (depending on how good I am at C# - busy at work).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom