Earth-------------4
Ice-------------20
Fire-------------50

Scout

Stealth-------------40
Thrust-------------30
shield-------------25
Longbow-------------50

Infiltrator (*this one looks dodgy, used the catacombs builder but i think there are too many skill points*)
Stealth-------------40
Thrust-------------30
Envem-------------25
Crit-------------50
Dual Wield-------------40

C

Chenuba

I'm having a rare race/char combo. I'm a saraceen paladin.

At lvl 43 I look like this. I've intentions of using shield a lot because of my high dex. (saraceens got 80 base dex.)
Can't remember the last time I've been sniperkilled, using /face and engage, I've made orange con snipers run when they realized I'm hard to hit, (Mythic, Pallys need a speedchant (Gods speed), so we can engage a little faster in combat).

Slash 31 (37 with magic)
Chant 41 (44 with magic)
Shield 29 (going to put a lot more in this)
Parry 20 (Think that's working fine)

I don't know if this is totally screwed, but one thing is for sure, being able to block those snipers and having an AF 740+ makes me hard to hit.

Well maybe I got a little carried away here, but I just like to try out a different race than all others and see how it works out..

E

Exiled

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :

sorry they look cute, 740+ af ooo, (looks at my L40wizards.....310 with buff lol)

I

Insurrextion

dunno much bout wizzies :) my advice for your pally is to up 2h a bit more to 2/3 of your lvl - about 34 2h at lvl 50 ... and get 42 shield for your scout for slam style - too good to pass up :)

i got a small infil i'm lvling now - the build is 50 crit, 34 slash (2/3 lvl), 39 stealth (easy to get 50 with items/realm rank), 40 envenom (also easy to get 50 with items/realm rank) - this opens up the use of the lvl 50 DoT poison Lifebane :) poison dmg gets a boost in the upcoming patches i think and isnt affected by the 30% or so dmg reduction in RvR; and infils are the only rogue class able to have high envenom due to 2.5x spec points ;) the rest of my spec points will go into dual wield - about 20 or so i think

just my 2 copper worth ;)

T

tilde

nooooooooo not those stats on pally!

use:

for 2h:

34 thrust/crush/slash
50 2h
38 or 46 chants
7 shield
rest in parry
---

for 1h:

39-44 slash/thrust/crush
46 or 48chants
42 shield
rest in parry

E

Exiled

what do you know about making a pally ? <looks at sig> o :clap: ok i'll give that a go

B

belth

Originally posted by Exiled Mage
just your thoughts on the following thats all
Infiltrator (*this one looks dodgy, used the catacombs builder but i think there are too many skill points*)
Stealth-------------40
Thrust-------------30
Envem-------------25
Crit-------------50
Dual Wield-------------40

We get 2.5x lvl skillpoints in 1.46, that's the reason it shows "too many" skillpoints.

Anyway, dump that DW, get thrust & env up, DW gives least returns for skillpoints spent. It's just a chance to swing off-hand weapon and that chance raises also each level you get (25% base, 0.5% each spec-point, 0.25% each level). DW styles are utter bollocks compared to CS styles also.

D

Dalby

Wizard

Earth-------------4
Ice-------------20
Fire-------------50

why do you want ice?

i know at 40+ you have too much points but i am putting them all into earth, speed debuff & dmg shield
(it does something)

what can you do with ice?

Dalby lvl 46 fire wiz

E

Exiled

when did wiz get a speed buff ? thats theug, the dmg shield on a wiz does very little, cause if you have a big ugly zerker hitting you, doing 20dmg to him isnt gonna go far :)

E

Exiled

Re: Re: Chars Advice Help Stuff General :p

hehe gimpfiltrator :p what bout

stealth 40
thrust 38
evn 40
crit 50
dual 10
?

O

old.hidden

infiltrator should look somthing like this at lvl 50

stealth 40 (items to 50)
thrust 50
evn 40 (items to 50)
crit 39 (items to 49/50)
dual 5 (yes 5)

dual wield is extremely useless as an inf

the above template is with x2.5 points (1.46)

its the best one i have thought up so far :p

D

Dalby

Originally posted by Exiled Mage
when did wiz get a speed buff ? thats theug, the dmg shield on a wiz does very little, cause if you have a big ugly zerker hitting you, doing 20dmg to him isnt gonna go far :)

not speed buff ...... speed DEbuff

and the shield: i know: but that does do SOMETHING.. speccing in ice makes no sence in that case

W

-Wedge-

Nope, a low spec is Ice is pretty useless...

I'd say, either go full (or at least 40+) Ice, because the PbAE spell is just nasty... Or do Fire + Earth (the 2nd Earth bolt is nice to have)... Otherwise Ice is pretty useless (in my oppinion)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom