Charm mobs

Keitan

Banned
Hey...... what is the most powerfull charmable mob ? and whats that one in moderna ? i know about the scorcher etc :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Whatever mob it is, it would need at least 12 pints of stella to be charmed by most FH users.... me included!

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Highest mob i have seen charmed is a level 85 one. If you can find it a video called alexcoupersonyque has it on it. Great video using 60-65 pets in rvr regularly, takes on multiple enemies very well. Quite funny in places with home made animations as well.

Just had a quick search but couldnt see it and havent a clue how or where to upload the copy i have. But if you havent seen it its worth taking a look about for.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Those Ellyshit in Alb frontiers where quite annoying, ask ppl owned by Mael in Hadrian's ^^

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
hmmmz, i loved those Dragonsworn. To bad they can't be charmed anymore on US
Unless I'm missing something they seem crap :(. Had a play with a few last night, was hoping they had some class specific abilities (root mez heal etc). All they do is melee apart from the archer, which shoot their bows.

Had great hopes for the theurg one!

Not seen the vid recently, but that mincer charming high purps must be using some macro to spam charm insta? Did get to have a play on rr11 mincer with capped music, even holding down the charm most could handle without resists and charm breaking was about lvl63.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom