TV Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I'd never heard of this before I saw it on youtube, as I dont watch much TV nowadays, but I have to say its pretty bloody funny, but it also highlights (and then takes the piss out of) practicly everything on TV.

Has anyone seen it? I dont know why but it just appeals to me - the presenter comes over as your regular joe, he calls a **** a **** and isnt afraid to do it every time he sees one :D The humour is sort of surrealist/satire I think. An added bonus is that the presenter seems to be a gamer, so its like theres quite often some sort of reference with alot of what he's saying.

So far hes taken the piss out of just about everything I hate about TV, but he also suggests some better programs to watch instead, its really quite refreshing :D

If you havent seen it, I suggest you get onto youtube and have a watch, the episodes arent long, and its funny, informative and just generally good fun.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Charlie Brooker is godlike on a scale similar to Will Self. Absolute legend who should be on every show on every channel (along with Will Self).

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I like Charlie Brookers work, Go Home Tv was great, loved it, and then Nathan Barley.

The trouble is, I just can't deal with his face. It's awful.

Will

/bin/su
Charlie Brooker is the reason I got into The Wire. He also has a good column in The Guardian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom