Charlie Brooker's Screen Wipe

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Anyone been watching this on BBC4. I've missed a few episodes, but caught last nights re-run. Pure genius :) Had me laughing my ass off. Holyoaks is just a live action version of the Sims. Genius! :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah this is a great series. I was so happy when Ken Korda came on! I haven't seen that character for aaaages. Last episode Brooker was praising Deadwood, and actually persuaded a friend of mine (Who I myself had been trying to persuade for weeks prior) to start watching it!

It was funny the first time Nathan Barley aired and everyone thought it was shit and blamed Brooker, and then after watching it again people sort of came round to it and realised how clever it was, then they praised Morris, when I think most of it was probably Brooker. He has been writing the exact sort of criticisms that Barley aims at people (the exact sort of people that bum Morris) with his newspaper articles for years, and his PC Zone comic strip. I bet Brooker is one of the only comics to have received a personal phonecall from the U.S Secret Service too. :D

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
jesus, if its the brooker I'm thinking of, I remember him from years ago in PCZ. Funny guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom