Charity :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
How about you just post what you said in that thread for the people who don't want to subscribe to a spastic group?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Hi guys,

I thought I would post here my link to my charity attempt to powerwalk a half marathon (aye im a wimp lol ill maye do a full one next year ) to help breast cancer

You can donate money online via this link

Marks Fundraising Page

I will be doing the walk in June and dont be put off by the fact its a walk, powerwalking is murder its like halfway between walking and running and uses a heck of a lot of energy.

Its taken me a while to realise that Ive got a lot in life that Ive not been to grateful for and there are others outthere who've had to go through some terrible times which Ive not appreciated.

Maybe this is me growing up but anyway, I want to do something to help the people who suffer from Breast Cancer as this is something which will probably touch at least one person we know once in our lifes be it your mother, partner or friend.

Any donations would be appreciated and the amount can be absolutely anything at all, here is the link to the charity information in case your interested in also taking part.

The walk is in London at midnight so its called a Moon walk (and no i wont be dressing as michael jackson....although.......lol)

Walk The Walk United Against Breast Cancer

Thanks again for your support,

Mark

p.s. The one thing that shocks me about this ilness is the large amount of men that get it as well, this is maybe something which isnt covered as much in the media but its definetly got me thinking

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Powerwalking looks funny, like you've shat yourself or something.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Will people get a certificate or something from donating?

Will this be videotaped so we have proof of the actual walk?

Will the donation of all said funds to the charity be videotaped so we know you're not just drinking them in a pub?

Is this a legal charity drive?

Long live skepticism and people who can type it!

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
old.Tohtori said:
Will people get a certificate or something from donating?

Will this be videotaped so we have proof of the actual walk?
Yes my name will be recorded on the walk the walk website

old.Tohtori said:
Will the donation of all said funds to the charity be videotaped so we know you're not just drinking them in a pub?
The website takes the cash via credit/debit cards so i dont even see the money :D

old.Tohtori said:
Is this a legal charity drive?
See website for more info :)

Dont blame ya :p

just thought it wouldnt do any harm to mention it here in case i could raise some more

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If you'll accept Paypal, I'll donate some money to your cause.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
tbh i could take paypal but im a bit worried as that sends the money to me first and then i would have to send it to the charity which isnt really something i want to start as its a recipe for disaster :)

ill just be happy if you buy a badge or something from the breast awareness women youll see about the place :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom