Charged Weapons

O

old.Wicoa

Just got my hands on a damn nice weapon and when I say damn nice I mean the best in the realm of albion for a scout. The bow of doom muuahahahhaa.

Anyway its a charged weapon. If I put the bow in slot 6 say I just type e6 and enter or /e6 and enter.

Also can any true veterans give me an idea on how much it costs to recharge before I go nuking some witherwoode's. And finding I have no cash left for my craft.

Cheers
Wic

O

old.Revz

It costs a lot to recharge. Somewhere in the region of 60-80 gold per charge if I remember rightly. It might vary by weapon but it rapidly depletes your cash, especially at level 50 when you don't gain much because of no exping.

P

- Pathfinder -

Actually, I'd guess a high quality Duskwood or the Heart of the north would be better; though, with low bow spec the Doom bow would be fairly good, and the heart is.. uhm... can you spell "rare" :)

O

old.Wicoa

Heart bow must do some research????

Once I have the cash ready Im gonna place a couple of orders with the lovely lessa. Im trying to save some tho so I can craft instruments like crazy on the 15th.

P

- Pathfinder -

Heart of the North is dropped by a wee beastie in DM - guess which one :p

G

Gef

A pony! ;)

People need to organise a decent dragon raid anyway, I hear that its AE nuke runs out after a while. So all we need to do is send a few waves of n00bs in beforehand to get toasted. Then while its busy eating them alive we sneak up and twat it one.

RAR!

O

old.tRoG

what a good idea :)

why dont you get every player in the realm to run at the dragon, then while it recharges the higher lvls run over and smack it.

once they get killed and ressed they let the lower lvls run at it, die, then then the highr lvls go.

repeat as neccesary :)

O

old.Wicoa

I will probably wait to get the heart of the north in about 6 months time then. The Bow of Doom is something I have been aiming for for some time and it has a damn good name.

And how to use charges is e6 right if its in slot 6.

G

Gef

I think they make a few changes to the dragon in a later patch to make it easier to kill so maybe that longbow wont be so inacessable then ;)

D

Delket

36 Gold per charge if i recall right on most items
And to use a chage u press the use button and then the quickbarred item

O

old.LandShark

great plan trog, what happens when roxorjoonoobies the level 3 fighter in dartmoor gets all teh lewt? :D

and yes, there is someone in albion/excal called roxorjoonoobies - i've seen his grave.

X

Xanoo

@Wicoa: to use charges just hold "e" key and press your bow icon

G

Gef

No trust me this bow is best ;)

Crafted bows are only best because of the quality, this is 100% plus it has a proc.

L

listepik

everyone should make 3 extra chars: With shifts of high levels, we move all these alts down, and then the high levels log out.

Every alt wave take turns going in, deliberately making it nuke:

if possible, the 3 alts should be clerics, and all of em lvl 10. that way we could recycle as many alts as possible. when its nuke has gone down somewhat, we do the actual attack :D

(im so clever :eek: )

G

Gef

Heh nah just wander round Camelot hills for a while and pay some n00bs 10g each for a suicide run. Send em in 3 at a time to get nuked. Some high level Clerics wouldnt even see a dent in their mana chain rezzing lvl 10 - 20's. Once its looking knackered, send a wave of tanks in, but there should always be a few ungrouped Clerics/Friars dotted about for rezzing purposes. Then just keep at it, a mad rush will always fail, this needs careful planning. I think maybe a few balistas would be cool also.

O

old.mattshanes

I told u in game how to do it wicoa heh and btw mine cost 54g a time.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom