Characters

L

lokrii

What is the best character for a newb, if any?

and by best i mean easiest to play.

Thanks in advance.

lok.

T

thorungla

To be honest I'd say a pure tank class. So in Midgard thats a warrior/zerker, in Albion it an armsman/? and in Hibernia a hero/?. The ? are there because Ive momentarily lost my mind and forgotten my enemy :D

The reason I say play a pure melee calss first is because it pretty much makes the game a hack n slash. Pretty easy to get groups and you will have a better knowledge of the game and classes in your chosen realm before you realise how horribly expenisive it is to buy armour for tanks. It also makes the seemingly very slow first 5 levels easier.

Good Luck.

J

Jonaldo

mana/enchantment spec enchanter.

Spec enchant for a few levels at the start and your pet will kill everything for you while you read/watch tv/do anything else.
Spec mana afterwards to get in those all powerful focus pull pbaoe groups.

Ding lvl 50 in about 3-4 days if you wanted to be.

I

ilienwyn

if you want melee class that does some damage choose either hero or savage. Zerker is hit by nerfbat next patch and you will despair with damage done by shield tanks

C

Cush

Originally posted by Omniscieous
mana/enchantment spec enchanter.

Spec enchant for a few levels at the start and your pet will kill everything for you while you read/watch tv/do anything else.
Spec mana afterwards to get in those all powerful focus pull pbaoe groups.

Ding lvl 50 in about 3-4 days if you wanted to be.

tbh i dont think you want to watch tv/read when you are playing the game for the first time.

Y

-yoda-

zerkers DONT get nerfed ..... they are having there dmge toned down to be INLINE with other realms tanks :)

N

)nick(

Warden I'd say. This way you get to learn all the basics of fighting/casting and you're pretty tough to take down.

K

klavrynd

agree with nico here.

You get to do some basic buffing/healing/tanking, can solo allright, and groups want you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom