Character Screen is messed up?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
When I exit out of DAoC to the character selection screen, my Necromancers name is corrupted across the screen. I seem to recall this being mentioned on the old forums, as being something to do with ToA that affected SI Classes?

Can anyone shed any light as to the cause or if it's going to be fixed?

It's not the end of my world but it is bloody irritating!

TIA :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
When I exit out of DAoC to the character selection screen, my Necromancers name is corrupted across the screen. I seem to recall this being mentioned on the old forums, as being something to do with ToA that affected SI Classes?

Can anyone shed any light as to the cause or if it's going to be fixed?

It's not the end of my world but it is bloody irritating!

TIA :)

True, it is a ToA - SI bug

SI-classes have a long " " between name and the (<class><level>) part of the presentation line, this is an old bug and I kinda hope it will be sorted within long tbh...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Is it worth sending a Right Now for an answer?

It may be something that gets fixed in the forthcoming patch. Obviously it doesn't stop me playing the game, but I have nothing else to get excited about so ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt its worth using Rightnow, they probably know about it but its so 'minor' I doubt it'll be fixed anytime soon.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I know mate - you're right. The really irritating thing is that it'd probably take someone 2 minutes to sort it out as well...

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, i've been looking at that bug for ages - haven't seen the whole of one character's name in months. I'm kind of relieved though that it's a known thing and not my PC attempting to mess with my brain again (not that there's much left to mess with at this advanced stage of DAoC addiction).

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Mairghead said:
Heh, i've been looking at that bug for ages - haven't seen the whole of one character's name in months. I'm kind of relieved though that it's a known thing and not my PC attempting to mess with my brain again (not that there's much left to mess with at this advanced stage of DAoC addiction).
:fluffle:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
My warden is hooded on the character selection, but unhooded ingame :(
I wanna see my crown :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom