Character Question?

A

ayumi-x

Hi all,
I stopped playing DAOC at around the end of October last year, I just wanted to know if it's possible that my character is still on the servers? I have all my account details still and even got sent a new game password for the game, so is it likely I can still go my old character?

P

pitspawn

If you need to reactivate your account your going to be waiting a looooooooong time...

Im in exactly the same position as you. Old player wanting to come back. Except I find the damn sub pages down. Still waiting nearly 2 weeks later after ordering a copy of SI to get playing again.

A

ayumi-x

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting on :\ Damn subscription page... talk about bad timing!

S

Sard-Nair

Will probably be on your account still...

You have 6months until GOA wipe your account, but knowing GOA they meen 6years :)

P

pitspawn

My timing was worse, i decided to come back like the same day the subscription page came down. Ive been reading insane amounts of guides/general info and planning my char right while im unable to get online. Diablo2 LoD is making up the rest of my time :I *cries*

People with active accounts dont know how lucky they are atm. Well apart from the poor sods paying for their subscription who dont know their password :eek:

T

the_smurflord

pitspawn, what character you play as on D2?
I'm also seeking refuge there until GOA get their house in order.

P

pitspawn

I had a level 97 sorc and 82 bowazon on the europe servers, but they got shut down. Playing on and off on the East Coast servers atm. Character name is pitspawnx since my name was already taken. Unfortunately im a lowbie there so working my way up gradually again heh.

A

ayumi-x

Another thing, when I finally get back into the game, I can't remember, but does it tell you what server your character is on? I convinced a friend to buy the game, so it'd be good if we could play on the same server!

A

astriix

You choose the server which you want to play on before entering the game.. so its simple.. both choose the same server..

But you can only play the characters you create on that server.....on that server....see?

A

ayumi-x

Yeah, but I mean, if the character I made last October is still there, will I be able to tell which server its on?

A

astriix

Um no i guess not, you jus have to try each server or something..

cant you remember what server you used to go on....

:wub:

A

ayumi-x

I'm pretty sure there was a part in the logon screen that told you which server you were going on, something like that surely? :\

A

Aldrian

Yes but it doesent tell what realm/chars you have in there :p
There are 2 (3 including camlann) english server so its not hard to find out

A

ayumi-x

I only had one character on my account anyway, in Albion. I guess if its still on the server, once I re-subscribe, I could log on and ask which server I'm on :p

A

ayumi-x

By the way, I was in the Order of the Sacred Heart guild, if thats any help to what Albion server I was on!

J

jobil

Sounds like Excalibur Server to me, can't remember ever seeing that guild name on Prydwen server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom