Character movement...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I can't remember for the life of me if they did do this, but is it possible to move a character from one account to another?

If not, are there plans to?

And is there a penalty for moving? Ie; do you get to keep all your chars arti's, ml's etc etc.

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Not possible currently but there has been talk of "account splitting" which would let you move 1 char from an existing account to a new one (brand new unused one, not just swap to another) can't remember the details but it's bound to be on the VN Boards if you look hard enough

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
It's being implemented shortly apparently - you can move (I think) up to 4 characters from an existing account to a new "empty" account without loss of anything at all - can't change servers, however.

I seem to remember that the cost was per character, however - and was a bit on the expensive side. Camelot Herald will probably have the details - albeit for American accounts..

camelot herald FAQ here

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
GOA said they would do it "sometime in the future", please dont go quoting the herald bits n bobs because GOA will have to impliment it differently due to a different billing system they use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom