Character Level time

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all,

I was just wondering, how much time would it cost me nowadays to level a character from 1 to 50 on a decently populated US server?

-Aeatan

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Depends on a number of factors, primarily what class you pick and also if you will have access to a buffbot.

If you pick an underpopulated realm and play quite casually you can also pick up a free level every few days which makes the actual time spent leveling alot less.

Once you hit level 40 there should be a bunch of dragon quests to go on that give awesome exp, and getting from 1-40 can take as little as 8 hours /play if you pick a class like a vamp (or heavy tank + buffbot) and have a bit of cash to buy some items to level up in.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
roll a archer if u wanna solo (w/o) bb :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Why would you want to pay for levelling now when it's easier than stealing candy from a kid?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Once you hit level 40 there should be a bunch of dragon quests to go on that give awesome exp, and getting from 1-40 can take as little as 8 hours /play if you pick a class like a vamp (or heavy tank + buffbot) and have a bit of cash to buy some items to level up in.

Level 40->50 can be done in less than 8 hours with any class these days with no difficulty.
The quest mobs are very easy to kill even with a naked caster, and there's normally groups running it you can leech off anyway.

My average un-PL'ed unbuffbotted time to 50 and CL10 is about 1.5 days /played.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If you have a knack of befriending Chinese people i'd say 5 hours.

Randomuser

Fledgling Freddie
Guildie on Merlin made level 20 Hunter Spoke to PL Geezer on there and asked Price.

40P was Charge took 4hrs from 20-50 he got to keep all money and realm respec stones he got so in end he accumilated 10P in cash so in total 30P for that PL.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Guildie on Merlin made level 20 Hunter Spoke to PL Geezer on there and asked Price.

40P was Charge took 4hrs from 20-50 he got to keep all money and realm respec stones he got so in end he accumilated 10P in cash so in total 30P for that PL.

Did he get the free cybor?

Himse

FH is my second home

4h?

lol ;O

moderna died now then? how did he pl?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yep PL is usually in POC you can Buy PL from a game site also buy Plat as well from them.

PL has 8 Controllable characters and he is non stop pulling.

My Vision of this Guy is he Sat down infront of PC's with a dirty stained vest and ashtray full of dog ends beside him.

Soulja

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
on classic mid you can buy a PL from 5-50 for 35p takes about 5-6 hours depending on how packed poc is. They also sell 100 plat for around 20-30 quid. I got my zerk up and running in a few days, so its quite easy to get started on these US servers :D

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Nice, how do you find a reliable.. erh.. dealer, though?

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Nice, how do you find a reliable.. erh.. dealer, though?

They normally ask if anyone needs a PL for plat on region channel but if ya playing mid classic msg me and i can point one of them out for ya.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anyone know a reliable dealer on alb/lance? Cba to lvl my scout xD

Aranka

Regular Freddie
And now the scout must be one of the fastest characters to level, especially if you play in the battlegrounds, where you can stay to xp while doing RvR only !...

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
And now the scout must be one of the fastest characters to level, especially if you play in the battlegrounds, where you can stay to xp while doing RvR only !...

hunter is faster thb, better weapon skill + pet :ninja:

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
china grps who does most pl in classic atleast every realm just scammed week ago some yank - that poor texas boy lost gear on 8 toons in classic alb hib and mid - allso 3 toa clusters avg gem armor money lose goes like 2m or so .....

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That's because the retard gave him his password!

Do like the rest of us and do attended pl..

Reznet

Fledgling Freddie
i hit 50 with my warden in 2 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes. i havent played for years and spent most of the time duoing with my mate who was playing a blademaster.

30 quid for 100 plat sounds ok i guess. buy the powerlvl out of that... i feel quite good about my warden though having done it myself. its certainly not the time sink it used to be. took me 14 months to 50 with my first char in release.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
25 days played on my first 50,
50 days on my second (legendairy SC-er before /mbuy sucks)

First char on US took me less then 20h to get 50 (cleric / necro combo)

A lot changed

MrBic

Part of the furniture
roll a theurg on classic. buy dex,dex/qui,int,repöen and power pot as soon as you can afford them and it will take you about 15-20 hours to get to 50.

Did mine in 16 hours and only bought a new staff so when I hit 50 i had the lvl 25 free vest and rest of armor was recruit gear from the lvl 1-10 quests :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom