Charachter builder?

E

Ebonn

I had been using this if this is one of the 2 posted above then opps... i didnt check :)

O

old.FIN

used alkahazaam

pretty good, but dont show so easy what u get as new skills when u train to new lvl, if u dont how to look.

couple things for newbie tip...

novice medic= u can heal your self, if u wanna do more crafting u can sell things and get cash, and if lucky u get tips when u heal others and get cash ( this 1 needs the most cash if u wanna go higher at beginning, because u use most of things what u make and dont get so much cash, and later on u need more materials, and best way to get them is to have harvesters what artisan makes)

novice scout= can harvest meat, bone, hide from animals, and make camps or sell meat, bone, hide and get cash. over 500 with quality of 500+ avian meat i buy all

novice artisan= u can make things and later on u can build harvesters, get materials, sell materials= u get cash

novice entertainer= u dance 24/7 and if u r lucky u get tips and chat with others and can ask things

novice brawler= u can melee mobs with nice moves, do destroy missions, and get cash

novice marksman= u can shoot mobs with laser , do destroy missions, and get cash

thats like very very fast and very basic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom