Char generation

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to roll a mid toon on one of my accounts that i havent made anything on excal, tho when i go to make a char it bring up alb and wnt let me change realm.

Any info? :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
if you didnt chose a 2. realm before cluster you can only play 1 realm. Else you gotta play on a new server or get a new acc.

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
danmrman said:
Trying to roll a mid toon on one of my accounts that i havent made anything on excal, tho when i go to make a char it bring up alb and wnt let me change realm.

Let me guess - you play alb on Prydwen right?

since clustering you can only create toons on the same realm on both servers.
So if you have toons on prydwen/albion, and no toons on any realms on excal, then you can only create toons on excal/albion.

The only way you can play 2 different realms on prydwen/excal cluster with the same account is if you had toons on the 2 realms BEFORE cluster.
Also if you had toons on excal, and delete them all, then you can only create toons on excal of the same realm as you play on prydwen.

So basickly you are screwed. Only way you can get to play mid is to
a) reroll to mid on prydwen also .(prolly not an option)
b) open a new account and play mid with that.
c) play mid on 1 of the german or french servers.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
danmrman said:

is you didnt had any mid toons on excalibur previous to cluster, then now you are limited only on albion on that account

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Ahhh, was wondering the same thing last night... sucks bad!

Oh well, back to Alb I go :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom