Chanter light spec?

Sleet

Fledgling Freddie
Wondering whether to try a respec to light on my enchanter.

I've noticed i rarely use PB in rvr, mainly base DD & heat debuff.
Dont PvE enough to make PB great for me.

So was wondering, stay 50 mana and enjoy baselines dds + debuff, or switch to light since my main spell is single target DD??

Be gentle.... i know nothing of light spec other than what catacombs tells me!

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
I have a lvl 50 lightchanter and it's nice when you're roaming around, does nice damage and debuffs are great, but in PvE and keeptakes it has almost nothing to do really.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
heat debuff is in the mana line so unless you have a good caster ma who debuffs all the targets for you i would stick 49 mana 22 light rest ench.

buuut, if you want to go light you could try 46 light (highest dd + spare) 27 mana (gheto heat debuff) 8 ench (spares)

Didnt play my enchanter much as i found it boring so dont know if these are any good but my spec is the top one.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
heat debuff is in the mana line so unless you have a good caster ma who debuffs all the targets for you i would stick 49 mana 22 light rest ench.
Actually that's one of the advantages in light, you hit pretty damn hard without heat debuff.

I often find myself nuking for 500+ on targets that are not debuffed, and wild power 2 doesn't hurt to have. :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Teiten said:
point blank area of effect spells > all :)

assuming ofc that you get the enemy in a small an area as possible get mez off hope they dont purge hit for 900+ dont get interrupted etc

if u want to spec a light char make an eld im sure they would work excellent in tandem with a mana chanter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom