Changing Realms

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
e.g; if u have 50 on mid/exc and u delete and go hib and get free 50 for deleting one.

this could be good idea? to equal up the realms ? i just want to quit mid its so booring but i got a 50 their and dont wonna delete :|

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
in todays powerlevel culture you can get 50 in 1-2 days easily, just need to know someone with a necro/sm/animist/fop bot which you can borrow

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Only a minority of the server population have the resources for extreme PL.

Deleting a 50 for a 50 has many disadvantages too.
Alot of people would change realms only to find the new one is just as crap.. and they won't have the option to go back so they quit(this already happens on a smaller scale, when players delete their lv50s and switch realms)

Might cause overpopulation problems too, with lots of people moving to the same server/realm.

Playfair

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
in todays powerlevel culture you can get 50 in 1-2 days easily, just need to know someone with a necro/sm/animist/fop bot which you can borrow

yep, it can be done in 2days but thats litterally 2...straight...no-sleeping coffee-drinking days. Its more likely to be 4-5days if you plan it out nicely.

Yeh but if this happened you'd need to be on like a 2week timer :)

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Playfair said:
yep, it can be done in 2days but thats litterally 2...straight...no-sleeping coffee-drinking days. Its more likely to be 4-5days if you plan it out nicely.

Yeh but if this happened you'd need to be on like a 2week timer :)
well on hib before 1.70 it can be done in like 23 hours afk or something ;/ 20->50

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
all depends i deleted and went to albion and found that people treated me a bit like OMG its a spy dont group with him.

When someone said in darkness falls Dont rez him hes an Hibernian spy sort of did it for me a bit.

In the end i went back to hibernia and spend 2 weeks rebuilding animist .

Its a big decision personally goa should allow us a buddy key to try out the other realms before moving perm :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
Group...with...other players...?!? That's just crazy talk! Arrest this anti-PL heretic now!

MR.PvE Has spoken !!111 :p

Sigurd

Banned
The grass is greener on the other side. Especially true when the other side is Hibernia :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
dont forget the cut and paste mobs and the lack of content.

and tirnanog being a big pile of crap :)

not really selling hibernia am i .

O well for every mid/alb that defects to hibernia prydwen i may just give em a plat to get started :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
all depends i deleted and went to albion and found that people treated me a bit like OMG its a spy dont group with him.

When someone said in darkness falls Dont rez him hes an Hibernian spy sort of did it for me a bit.

In the end i went back to hibernia and spend 2 weeks rebuilding animist .

Its a big decision personally goa should allow us a buddy key to try out the other realms before moving perm :)

omg thats horrible :( imo whoever that was should learn sum manners, and 2 realise that its just a game.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
and being told by a guild leader of a certain guild that i couldnt rvr at 30 because i was too low. And that i was a target scouting , didnt matter that i knew a lot of hibby secrets like names and classes + exp spots in the frontiers how to navigate to all keeps solo when unbuffed.

Even did some scouting in ligen for some scouts with my necro :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom