Changing realms on clustre?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Modifications of the clustered servers restrictions
Version 1.85 makes it possible to modify the restrictions to clustered servers. As announced a few weeks ago, it will soon be possible to create characters on another realm from the other server in the cluster and there will be no more waiting period to log into another realm from the other server if you feel like a change.

We announced that this modification had not been done after the new version's release when the servers reopened. Those of you having characters from the same realm on two clustered servers and who wish to play on another realm will be able to do so very soon. The modifications will take place next Thursday.

Speaking of which, we haven't given you any results from the new clustered servers survey yet since we are about to present you with a more precise survey in the weeks to come.

Does this now mean that i can now go play hib/excal instead of alb excal by next thursday?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Does this now mean that i can now go play hib/excal instead of alb excal by next thursday?

Yes if you delete all the Alb Excal chars of course

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Yes if you delete all the Alb Excal chars of course

goodie, thanks for the infomation m8.:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I just hope what they said, is what i hope there saying is going to happen.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
basically each server in a cluster will be treated as independant when it comes to choosing realms :p if you delete all excal chars, you will be given a realm choice next time you log on excal, regardless of what you have on pryd

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
finally they bring it back...now i just need to get a job so i can maybe come back to try daoc again after soon 3-4 month brake or so... (lost track of time)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i just renewed my subs alb bot and hib acc and i want to make some new alb chars on my hib acc and i have to w8 grr :mad:

ps: how are u brad ;)

cuNio

Fledgling Freddie
Such lovely info, 1 week after u deleted all ur 50's and lost all ur cash scrolls/books and items....

:<

Himse

FH is my second home
cuNio said:
Such lovely info, 1 week after u deleted all ur 50's and lost all ur cash scrolls/books and items....

:<

your own fault ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom