Changing Realm Vs /Level command

M

mikkelhelle

I have a question about changing realm.

I have a lvl 50 on Excalibur Server (Albion). I can make level 20 character, but now i wanna try play in Midgard on the same server.

If i delete all my character on Excalibur Server (Albion) and enter the world of Midgard, will i be able to create level 20 character there?

After all i have flagged 1 level 50 on the server!

J

Jessy

I would have thought so, my guess is there is a flag on your account and to activate it you need a L50, so onces its activated you should be able to delete and /level 20.

But - i would ask this on Rightnow first !!! make sure you can :)

K

kinag

Originally posted by mikkelhelle

I have a lvl 50 on Excalibur Server (Albion). I can make level 20 character, but now i wanna try play in Midgard on the same server.

If i delete all my character on Excalibur Server (Albion) and enter the world of Midgard, will i be able to create level 20 character there?

Why?

B

Belsameth

he wants to get away from you, I am sure

C

cadiva

I'd double check before doing anything but I would suspect that the lvl 50 char applies to the account rather than the realm, certainly I was able to use /level on my alt chars in Albion on Prydwen and my lvl 50 is on Midgard/Excalibur.

However, not sure if you delete the 50 whether your account would remain flagged for the level option.

E

etaew

also contemplating this option :) nice to get an offical answer before i go ahead

G

Gadd

Originally posted by mikkelhelle

why would u wanna get rid of your 50????? just to move to some realm-4-thickos and the people who like to ZeRg emain :p

oh wait i jsut explained it.

<braces for insults from trolls>

C

Cush

Re: Re: Changing Realm Vs /Level command

Originally posted by Gadd
why would u wanna get rid of your 50????? just to move to some realm-4-thickos and the people who like to ZeRg emain :p

oh wait i jsut explained it.

<braces for insults from trolls>

:eek2: hope you are kidding.. albs on excal are like teh masters of zerging any realm but that is better

W

Whoodoo_RD

Id say not. When you delete your level 50, ofc you no longer have a level 50, therefore cant /level. Maybe wrong but rightnow it anyway.

Nice to see some albs coming to their senses at alst and moving to the more fun realm :)

M

mikkelhelle

Coulden't wait for answer so i did a little research my self.

I deleted my level 50 Necromancer on the Excalibur server, and made a level 20 right after that!

After this succes i deleted all my other 7 character's on the same server(Excalibur) in Albion and relogged. Then i started up in Midgard(Excalibur) and guess what......i could still make level 20 character. Even though my level 50 was deleted, and after i changed realm.

I guess now that the level 50, only ticked "My Account" and not the Realm. I think thats god, because to make a level 20 is a damn good idea, and would be a chame if it should hold you to the same Realm in the future, if it was not possible to change Realm.

This is the response from the support team.

You have to possess at least an active lvl 50 to use the /level command.
Then if you deleted your lvl 50 you would not be able to use this command.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Guess they are wrong here.........! I have mailed the correction to them.

Happy Realm Change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom