Changing Lanes

J

Johnny Bravo

I rented this the other night and have to say what a load of cack....this is the first film I have paid good money for and not actually bothered watching through til end.

Perfect example that 2 Hollywood A list actors do not automatically make a good film :mad:

Thoughts?

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
I rented this the other night and have to say what a load of cack....this is the first film I have paid good money for and not actually bothered watching through til end.

Perfect example that 2 Hollywood A list actors do not automatically make a good film :mad:

Thoughts?

Remind me of what this film is about and who's in it?

Sounds as good as "Welcome to Collinwood"

J

Johnny Bravo

Samual L & Ben Affleck (Spelling !)......Have a fender bender, Ben loses some important document, both have a bad day at court, Ben tried to get folder back.....lost interest about here.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
Samual L & Ben Affleck (Spelling !)......Have a fender bender, Ben loses some important document, both have a bad day at court, Ben tried to get folder back.....lost interest about here.

Oh yes I know it now. I saw the previews and avoided it. Perhaps I'll watch it if they show it on TV one day.

N

nath

Ben Affleck is an A list actor now? Jeez, when did that happen? :/

T

Trem

I also thought it was utter shite.

It reminded me of Falling Down(which is great), but with the black bloke being bonkers, don't get me wrong though Falling Down is great.

L

Lester

How can we get you wrong, you said it was great, twice. :p

Don't show Stu ffs.

L

leggy

I went to the cinema to see this ffs :/

Highly unimpressed, boring, unoriginal drivel.

Went to see 25th hour last night.

Head fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom