changing battler?

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
I read somewhere that after the last patch you could change certain artifacts from sword to axe and stuff, but loose any xp gained on the item..

Im wondering, could i cange my battler from 2h version to 1h by the same guy who changes it from sword to axe?

thinking of re-speccing, but want to keep battler in my 1h slot for the charge so its not totally wasted ;o

any help / info appreciated :>

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
u cant get battler as an axe... only sword and hammer, but yes u can change from 2h to 1h and backwords if u change type, did that with my 1h sword to 2h hammer

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
If you got it in this patch then im quite sure you cant swap it.

Lightning

Fledgling Freddie
This made me think of a few things.

(i) Can you swap Battler (or other Artifacts) from type to type more than once? (e.g. from 1h hammer to 1h sword and back to 1h hammer).

(ii) When you swap, I know the Artifact XP resets to zero, but what happens to the Con/Dur?

Depending on answers to (i) & (ii) it might be possible to "revive" certain artifacts when they become almost worn out.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
you can probably switch only once, on the con/dur im pretty sure it gets reset too, dindt have a battler sword at 99dur or less when i changed, but following logic -being a different type of weapon, so basically a <new> weapon since its pretty hard to code smt to change an artifact stats (bringing it to lvl0) changing the type and keeping con/dur seems too much hassle, given how lazy mythic is (hi grapplebug :x) im pretty sure they just made the code that u recieve a new weapon when u change

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom